Chapter 31

Camaryn's pov:

Nicki fucked me so good the other night. I almost felt bad for meeting up with Safaree through her but I don't feel bad because Nicki is mine and he has no business having any type of communication with her.

I walk into the restaurant and see he is dumbfounded to see it's me and not her.

"Surprised to see me?" I ask him smirking.

"Alittle but no. I suspected it to be you that texted me back. You and Nicki have different ways of texting" he says.

"Why are you texting her? She loves me. I thought you were happy being done with her"

"I'm not" he says. "Cam your time is up. I tried giving you a chance in leaving and you didn't take it. So I have to get rid of you" he says.

"Safaree you couldn't touch me if you wanted to" I say.

"Cam you will be away from Nicki sooner than you think" he says and stands leaving. Does he know about my trip to Paris? No. He is just trying to scare me. I get up following him.

"You can't threaten me! You think you can tear us apart when we have rekindled our love stronger than what you and her had?!"

"That's that thing Cam. You're no where near what me and Nicki had. I promise you she is in love with me more than you"

"Bet" I say and drive off. Getting to the house Nicki was there and I take it she was waiting for me.

"You think you're slick meeting up with Safaree!? And behind my back?!" Nicki shouts as I walk into the house.

"Nicki what's the problem?!" I ask.

"You met up with my ex? Why? And what did y'all have to talk about? Wait he texted me. What did he want to tell me?"

"He didn't tell me anything except threaten me by saying you're going to leave me."

"What?" She questions.

"Nicki he texted you in the middle of the night and I don't like that so I texted him and made him think he could get to you"

"I'm not going through this with y'all again"

"Apparently not. You so fucking concerned about what he wants with you why don't you just leave me now and go run to him!" I say brushing past her and going upstairs.

"You're the one who took my phone and answered messages from my ex and went to meet with him and you're the mad one?!" She asks following me.

"Nicki are you hiding something from me?! Have you told Safaree that you were going to leave me?!" I question.

"Camaryn I haven't talked to Safaree since we broke up. Even before we broke up I wasn't talking to him. I never had in my mind to leave you" she says.

"Why don't I believe that?" I ask and just go lock myself in my sewing room.

Nicki's pov:

I don't understand what the hell is going on. I went to work on some things for myself when I see Safaree text me saying the meet up was great with Cam and yet she is more pissed than I am.

I grab my purse and phone leaving. I went to go and talk to Candice.

"Nicki I'm so happy to see you" she says opening her door and hugging me.

"I'm happy to see you too and I'm sorry to pop up and bare bad news and not gifts" I say making her laugh.

"Just seeing you is fine. Now what's up?" She asks.

"Camaryn met up with Safaree pretending to be me and got mad when he threatened to break us up"

"Damn. That's low" she says.

"Yeah. And she questions me on my love for her and him"

"Well" she says.

"Candice I love Cam!" I say.

"I see that but you're not in love with Cam" she says. "I think you're just using her as your rebound still. I mean you were with Safaree for 12 years Nic. And you know how you are" she says. "But it's your love life" she says getting up. I see her throwing clothes into a suit case.

"Are you going somewhere?" I ask.

"Fashion week" she says.

"Oh that's right. You and Cam do work in the same department "

"Yeah. Just go and think about some things. When y'all were separated you realized a lot of shit. Shit that I didn't even know that you told me" she says.

"Thanks Candi" I say standing and hugging her. I leave and stop to get some tacos before going back home. When I walk inside I see Cam sitting on the couch with a glass of wine.

"Hey" I say sitting across from her on my other couch.

"Hey" she says dryly.

"Were you waiting up for me?" I ask.

"Yeah" she says. "Where did you go?"

"Candice's. I just needed to talk to someone" I say.

"I'd rather you talk to me" she says.

"How can I talk to you when you lock yourself into a room and argue at me?"

"I'm just mad"

"You think I'm still in love with Safaree "

"I know you're still in love with Safaree. And Nicki I love you so much but I can compete for your full undivided attention, love and affection. Especially if you're not willing to give it all to me"

"Cam I love you. You are so amazing to me and with you I get more out of life. I might be in love with Safaree still but I know being with him there is nothing left to gain. Just to lose"

"Do you feel like you are in love with me Nic? Like seriously."

"Yes. Honestly yes" I answer.

"And you would never leave me?"

"Camaryn I promise you I am her for you. I am in love with you. You're who I want to be with at the end of the day" I say getting up and going to sit next to her. She pulls me into a tight hug.

"Nicki I love you so much and I just want you to feel how I feel"

"I do baby" I say kissing her. She kisses me back while pulling me on top of her.

"Are those tacos?" She asks. I laugh.

"I got four for you" I say. She laughs grabbing the bag.

"Thanks" she says. I shake my head and go upstairs to change. She walks into the room with her glass of wine and gets in bed. I crawl in next to her getting under the covers.

"Our communication has to get better" I say.

"Oh now you sound like me" she says making me laugh.

"It's true"

"We'll work on it" she says kissing me and laying down to go to bed.