Chapter 24

Nicki's pov:

Me and Cam were all packed up for our trip to Dublin. I was having clothes send over to us.

"Nicki this view is amazing" Cam says pulling out her phone for a selfie. I jump in and make a face.

"We can go walk on the strip now if you want" Nicki says

"I'm hungry too" Cam says rubbing her stomach.

"Food it is" Nicki says walking out the house with Cam .

Camaryn's pov:

Camaryn's pov:

Nicki took me inside this little cafe and the food was different but really good. Walking down the stop a rainbow appears and it is so many people out. The views were amazing.

"I would of never had time to do this on my own" I say.

"Don't sweat it. This is a trip we will relax on" she says. We walk towards this beach and my goodness I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Nicki " I start to say

"This is called the Iraniua Beach. Fresh water but very cold" she says. Looking down the water was so clear and the sand was moist and warm. My feet were easily sinking in. Holding Nicki's hand I pull out my phone to take a selfie and pictures of us and the beach. I give her a kiss.

"This is beautiful " I say looking out at the horizon.

"Look farther out" she say. I see dolphins jumping around.

"Let's get back to the strip. I have something for us" she says.

After about twenty minutes we go to the river and there was a boat there with a man to assist us.

"A boat ride in the river?" I ask. She nods and we both are guided inside. The man starts separating from the dock and we take a smooth ride around the river side walk.

Nicki sat back pretty chill. I went live on my insta and was just taken by the surroundings.

When the ride was over we get back to the house. Our clothes had arrived and there was even some food in the kitchen left.

"Wanna go out or chill?" Nicki asks.

"We can chill" I say. She gets something to drink and goes into the room. The windows were so big and the house was so spacious. Looking out the sunset was beautiful to me. I went out to the back and sat in a lawn chair and sat in the nice breezed environment.

Nicki's pov:

Cam was sitting relaxed outside and I was in the bedroom on my phone. I posted a vid of the ocean view and put a caption.

"Baby let's take a bath" I say running a bubble bath. Cam walks in.

"Okay" she says. I watch as she puts her hair in a ponytail. When the tub was full enough we sit across from each other. There were glasses of champagne with candles lit. I reach over to dim lights.

"Babe this is so nice" she says.

"Yeah" I say. I feel Cam move on top of me and give me a nice kiss.

I slide my tongue in her mouth and sit up more.

"You have me wet" she says in my ear.

"I thought it was just the water" I say back to her. We both laugh and stand up. I drain the water as she dries off and then I dry off. Making our way to the bed, I grab her ass.

"Let me see how wet you are" I say. She lays back on the bed and opens her legs. I bite my bottom lip and get between her legs. I separate her folds and move my tongue around.

"Mmh, deeper Nic" she moans. Going deeper I can taste all of Cam. Her moans get louder and her breathes become shorter and faster. She starts to squirm. I look up and slide fingers in her.

"Are you running?" I ask pumping in and out fast.

"Nooo" she whines. I bite her clit. She starts to shake and I lick off my fingers. Sitting up with her we get close and share a nice sloppy kiss, but not too sloppy. I feel her pussy rubbing against mine. Moaning we rub them together faster.

"Shit im about to cum!" I whine. Warms liquids escape and I hear Camaryn's exhales. Getting out of bed we clean ourselves up.

"This trip was fun today alone" she says laying with me in bed.

"Good" I say. We had too much energy to go to sleep so we stayed up talking and watching television.