Chapter 34

Nicki's pov:

After having sex with Safaree I felt really sick. I was in the bathroom throwing up for a good ten minutes.

"Nicki baby what are you doing?" Safaree asks. I just get sick at the thought of him calling me baby. I felt so bad and guilty. I don't know what I was thinking.

When I finally feel okay enough to stop throwing up I walk out the bathroom and try to resist looking at Safaree .

"Get out" I say.

"What? Why?" He asks. I hear my phone ding. I see messages and missed calls from Cam all from last night. My jaw just drops and I feel like crying.

"So this is what you do when you're away from me?!" Camaryn asks charging at me. I just start crying.

"Cam I didn't try to" I say.

"Shut up! And you?! You took advantage of the fact I wasn't going to be here and advantage of her!" She says throwing her purse at him.

"Aye girl! You better chill out!" He says standing up.

"Nicki how could you?!" She says with tears in her eyes. "I trusted you! You said you loved me and you didn't love Safaree!"

"Cam I don't!" I say trying to touch her but she dodges my hand.

"I called you and I'm thinking you're sleep but you're laid up in bed fucking his ass!? Really Onika?!" She says angrily. "Do you know how I felt when I heard that phone call?! What were you trying to do?! Break my heart completely?!"

"I'm sorry baby. He showed up out of nowhere and he-"

"Save that pathetic shit for some other bitch ass nigga" she yells.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Safaree yells.

"You can get it to! You took advantage of Nicki last night! You are worse than a bitch!"

"Bitch you never had Nicki in the first place! She is always mine and always will be mine. She is in love with me! Not you. You were just her cover"

"Safaree shut up!" I yelled going over to Cam. She just keeps moving away from me.

"Fuck you Nicki. I hate you!" she says and leaves out. I just fall to the floor and cry in a fetus position. Safaree then walks over by me but I just get up quickly and move away from him.

"You called her in the middle of us having sex?!" I yelled. "Safaree I don't even know you anymore!"

"Nicki can't your dumb blinded ass see that she don't love you like I do!?"

"How about you see that I don't love you like I used to?! You cheated on me a year and some months ago and fucked up our relationship! Remember that?!" I yell. He just smacks his lips. "I am in love with her and you just messed up what we rekindled. She hates me Safaree. The person I love hates me" I said broken.

I go to change into some tights and my long jacket.

"Where are you going?"

"Safaree I'm going to say this plain and clear. Leave me the fuck alone and stay away from me. That's all I want from you" I say. I just wanted to get Cam back.

Safaree's pov:

Nicki was leaving out but I know for a fact she isn't that upset over losing Camaryn. I throw my clothes on and leave out following her. She yells at me but I just argue with her in the passengers seat of her car. She cranks it up and drives off speeding.

"Nicki slow the fuck down!" I yell.

"No! You wanted to come and act like this was a motherfucking joy ride!?" She says. Suddenly she pushed down on her brakes really hard and both of us jerked up front. I used both my hands to keep us both from hitting too close to the dashboard and windshield.

"Oh my god!" Nicki yells rushing out the car.

Nicki's pov:

I get out the car after having an accident myself and run over to Camaryn's car. Her car had flipped over.

"Ma'am we're going to have to ask you to stay back" the officer says. I then see Safaree walking up.

"That's my girlfriend! I need to check on her!" I say trying to push through. They just keep me away from the accident.

"Nicki stop fighting him"

"Safaree shut the fuck up!" I yell. "I want you to leave me alone! Can someone arrest him?!" I shout.

"For what?!" He asks.

"Resisting and violation to restraint" I say. I watch as the officers and emergency helpers try helping get her out the car. Once they do I keep asking them what's going on and where are they taking her. By no one will answer me! I was just praying that Cam would be alright. I never meant for any of this to happen.