Chapter 16

Nicki's POV:

"Wait let me get this straight. So y'all are together?" Candice asked me.

"Yeah" I say sitting next to Camaryn.

"Hold the fuck up. So you mean to tell me you and Safaree are no longer going to be together after about twelve years?"

"Yes Candi girl" said Cam. I laugh.

"I'm just trying to wrap my head around this tea y'all giving me. I mean Nicki I didn't take you seriously about giving up on men. And you're with Camaryn? Of all people?!" She says loudly.

"Hey I'm a great choice" she says defending herself.

"I am just playing. I'm happy for you guys. Just don't give me details" she says making us laugh.

"Well I have to perform tomorrow night so me and Cam will be gone for two days" I say standing.

"We will?" She asks.

"Well I have plans with my baby" Candice says gathering her things.

"Tell him I said sup" I say letting her leave.

"You didn't tell me we were gonna be gone for two days? Where?" She asks.

"New York" I say.

"Nicki don't tell me we we are going to meet your family" she says shakingly.

"No" I say cackling, "you not ready for that and I don't think I am . I'm headlining for Kendrick Lamar and Drake down there" I answer. "Besides they are in Trinidad".

"So I have to go home and pack?" She asks.

"I will help you" I say. She smiles and goes up the stairs with me. We pulled out a suitcase and went to select clothes and Cam being a fashion expert she had a lot of input.

"You ready to go?" I ask her as I zip up my bags.

"Yeah, but Nicki there is something I have to tell you before we head out.

"What?"

Camaryn's POV:

After me and Nicki, I guess you can say broke up, I threw a tantrum at home and I haven't cleaned up.
"After the argument I went home mad and I broke a few things" I say nervously.

"Okay..." She says not understanding completely.

"I haven't cleaned up my place since then" I say shamelessly.

"It's okay, how bad could it be?"

"Wellllll" I say making her laugh.

"Listen we can go and handle everything together" she says taking my hand and walking out the room.

Going inside my livingroom was pretty okay. It was really just my kitchen and room a mess. My bed wasn't made, clothes everywhere, and a dish or two laying around somewhere.

"Cam you were over exaggerating. This isn't that bad" Nicki says sitting down on my love seat. I went into my closet and grabbed a bag to pack my clothes in and was done under ten minutes. Nicki was making my bed and put my clothes away in my hamper.

"Aw, thank you baby" I say hugging her waist. She laughs.

"It was a breeze. Now go do your kitchen" she says smacking my ass. I pecked her lips and left. She dried off my dishes after I washed them and I sanitized my counters.

"Thanks sweetie. I was just embarrassed cause my house is never dirty for company" I say.

"It's okay. Besides under the situation I was in my slump after that news myself" she says. "But we are going to move past that right?" She says smiling.