Chapter 2

Nicki's POV:

I forgot that I had my personal trainer coming to my house so we could train and exercise together.

"Faster Nicki! " he said. I was running on the treadmill and he had my ass running to the max.

Camaryn's pov:

I had put on a dress and sandles with a blazer and left out the house with my portfolio. I put Nicki's address in my GPS and left.

Getting to her house it was huge and beautiful. She had security walking around and a intercom outside the closed gates. I pressed the button.

"Onika's house. Do you have an appointment?" Said a voice.

"Yes" I said.

"Name?"

"Camaryn" I said.

"She will see you " she said and the gates opened. I was relieved and drove inside. I parked my car and she had two more guards at the outside of her house doors. It was awkward with me waiting after ringing the doorbell. Finally someone came to the door and let me in. She was pretty with a Bluetooth.

"Camaryn?" She asked.

"Yes" I answered.  She let me inside and leaded me to Nicki I guess.  Looking around,  Nicki's house was really decorated nicely and spacious inside.

"Faster! Faster honey, That's the only way you'll get it! "

"Ughhh! " I heard Nicki groan. The man in the room said she could stop. We walked in and there she was.  Hair in a ponytail with spandex tights and a sports bra on. She wiped the sweat off her face and stomach and grabbed her water from her mate fit me cup.

"Oh Hey" she said noticing I was in the room.

"Hey" I said.

"Thank you Dana" she said. The girl walked out.

"Who is this?" The guy asked.

"This is Camaryn, I'm testing her for an outfit"

"You heard that? Outfit! Which means something she designs should fit that tiny little waist and big booty of yours" he said. I laughed and Nicki giggled.

"I'm Dime, her trainer" he said.

"Cam" I said greeting him back.

"Listen, is our secession over?" She Nicki asked after she finished laughing.

"Yeah" he said. "Next one is the day after tomorrow and we will work on your legs" he said grabbing his stuff.

"Fine" she said. We all walked out the room and into the foyer.

"See ya boo boo" he said hugging Nicki.

"Bye boo" she said letting him out.

"Alright sorry about that" she said walking more into her house.

"It's fine" I said. We walked into her kitchen and it was huge and beautiful. "You have a big and pretty gorgeous house"

"Thanks. Decorated myself" she said.

"Oh you dont have people that do that for you?"

"No, I do things myself. That way if im disappointed i know who to blame it on" we started laughing.

"True"

"Alright I don't wanna do business and smell some kind of way so I will let you in here" she said taking me to her living room and to a big round table. "You can lay out whatever you have in mind for me and I'll be back after I freshen up" she said with a smile.