Chapter 25

(3 a.m.)
Nicki's pov:

"Cam!" I yell up the stairs.

"Yes baby?" She asks coming down in just boy shorts and a sports bra. I smack her ass and kiss her.

"Here is your smoothie" I say handing her a cup.

"Yay" she says pulling away and drinking it.

"Why are we still up?" I ask laughing.

"Im trying to think of why too" she says laughing. I start to clean the kitchen back up when she comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Nicki can we talk?" She asks.

"Uh oh" I say. She laughs and I turn to face her.

"I just have some things to get off my chest" she says. She goes to the living room and I follow her with my drink in my hand.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I've been happy with us even more now that we got back together. I appreciate everything you're doing and the effort you're putting more into me. I notice and I noticed it when you left after getting your award at your show and came to mine. That really meant a lot to me" she says. "I don't know. I guess all I'm trying to say is thank you and I love you Nic. I've never felt so close to someone like I feel close with you" she says looking into my eyes. I smile.

"Thank you and you're welcome. I have something to say too" I say looking at her. "After me and you broke up I was so distraught. When I seen you in Cabo I was a little relieved but I was scared even more so because I was nervous. I don't get nervous " I say making the corners of her lips curl up into a smile. "I never thought my idea of being with another female would feel so much more better than my relationship with Safaree or any male at all. So thank you for opening my eyes" I say. She smiles and kisses me with passion on her lips.

"Maybe we couldn't sleep cause we had things on our minds" she says.

"Or because we are stuck in our natural time zone that we not used to the day change" I say giggling with her. "Let me show you something" I say getting up. I take her out on the balcony of the house and let her see how gorgeous the sky was.

"This looks amazing" she says looking around. "Peaceful too" she adds.

"I like the view. That's why my windows are so big"

"That and the house is really nice" she says laughing.

"Lets go for a walk" I say.

"Okay" she says and we go into the house to change. I slip on some tights and a crop top while she had on leggings and a shirt.

"Ready to explore?" I asked her. She laughs.

"Yes" she answers.

(8:00 a.m)

"It's just 8 in the morning and we've been out since 3 something " I say.

"We went and bought these cute little accessories" she says .

"What we gonna do tonight?" I ask.

"I wanna go to that little dance show we seen" she says.

"Oh that should be fun" I say as we walk into the house.

"I'm gonna run our bath" she says kissing me and running upstairs. I take off my shoes and go up and check my phone. A lot of messages about upcoming events and people checking on me. I walk into the bathroom and see Cam sitting in the bath. I undress and join her.

"This feels good" I say. She giggles.

"I'm enjoying this vacation babe" she says.

"Good. I am too" I say. I wash my legs and arms.

I then hear the doorbell.

"Expecting anyone?" She asks. I get up and rinse the bubbles off me. I grab my robe and tie it around me. 

"No, I'll be back" I say leaving out the bathroom. I look out my peephole and see a man.

"Hello" he says.

"Um hello" I say confused.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your day. I just wanted to let you be aware that we will be doing some electrical work. So your power will be out for atleast 30 minutes." He says. I look out and see the construction workers standing around.

"Okay" I say. I close the door and go back up stairs.

"Everything okay?" Camaryn asks.

"Yeah, some construction is being done and the power will be out for atleast half an hour" I say taking the robe off and getting back in the bath.

"Guess we can stay in and relax for thirty minutes she says smirking.

"How nice" I say laughing. She moves to my side and sits between my legs.

(Over 30 minutes later)

"I feel clean and refreshed" I say getting dressed.

"Me too" Cam says as she applies makeup.

"Almost ready to go out to eat?" I ask. We were going to the dance show she waned to attend and out to dinner cause I'm hungry.

"Yeah." She says walking out. "Damn baby you look good" she says coming to kiss me. I laugh.

"So do you" I say. We leave and go to dinner.

Camaryn's pov:

Being with Nicki is not something I planned on doing when I first met her. We might have had a bad start but I think me and Nicki really are having something special. After having to work through our issues within our relationship I am seeing a better future with us. I look over to her laughing and looking at the show and all I can do is adore her.

"Would you like to join the dancers?" A dancer asks us both.

"Sure" I say grabbing Nicki's hand and go up on the stage. The dancers show us how to move out hips and hands.

Me and Nicki look at each other laughing. It was other viewers they brought to dance. Once we were done the audience clapped. Going to sit back down I tell Nicki I'm sleepy and she pays for our dinner.

After walking into the house we change into over sized t shirts and cuddle up. I think I'm falling harder for Nicki.