Chapter 9

Nicki's Pov:
"Cam-" I said trying to stop her. She interrupted me with a kiss.
"That was amazing" she said.
"No it wasn't" I said wrapping myself up in the sheets.
"What?" She asked kind of hurt.
"I mean it was but it didn't feel amazing Camaryn"
"You're still in love with Safaree aren't you?"
"Yes! And I can't help but to feel for him" I said frowning. I knew he did me wrong but he is learning his lesson. And I guess I am attracted to Camaryn but this isn't love. Me and Safaree have history.
"Nicki come on. You helped me get out of a situation and now that we have a clear road you wanna give up?" She asked looking at me.
"I know it sounds bad but Safaree made me see that I missed him"
"And what do you think about me?" She asked. I just looked at her.
"I didn't really want you Cam. I just wanted a rebound...." I said not knowing what else to say.
"Well I just wanted to fuck you" she said getting up and leaving out the room. The door slammed behind her. I just laid there in bed, left with my thoughts.

Camaryn's pov:

I'm really mad at Nicki. Especially since she just said that to me. I more than like her. I think I actually love Nicki. And she is really great.... Except she loves Safaree. I know I can't compete with that but I will try to. I put on some clothes and left out the house.

Safaree's pov:

"I know baby and I'm sorry" I said to Nicki crying on the phone to me. "Listen, I'll be over in twenty minutes" I said hanging up. I got dressed and left out my apartment going straight to Nicki. The security let me in and I went upstairs. I seen her in bed lol wrapped up in her sheets just laying there quiet.

"Nic?" I asked. She looked at me and say up against her headboard. I sat beside her on the bed. She then laid her head in my lap while I rubbed her back. "So y'all slept together?" I felt her nod her head. "So where she at?"

"I don't know" she said sitting up. I seen tears fall down her cheeks.

"Nicki why are you crying?"

"Cause I know she hates me!" She whined. "I basically used her out of my feelings and I really want you now and I said that to her and I know she hates me. She isn't even here!" She said rambling out at once.

"Okay calm down. I'm sure she doesn't hate you"

"Yes she does. She said she just wanted to fuck me anyways"

"Who wouldn't?" I said. She punched my arm mad hard and yelled at me.

"I'm just kidding, damn, calm down. But I really don't think she hates you. And y'all couldn't be that serious. It's only been a week or two that y'all known eachother. Should of just stayed yo crazy ass with me" I said getting up.

"Ugh! Safaree you don't understand! Just get out!" She yelled.

"What? What did I do?!"

"You cheated for one thing! And with an ugly ass bitch at that! And you're not even comforting me!"

"Nicki I'm trying to but you up here emotional and hormonal. Are you on your period?"

"THATS SO DISREPECTFUL! SAFAREE GET THE FUCK OUT!! NOW!" She yelled. I threw my hands up in the air and just left.