Chapter 23

(Cam up above in MM)

Nicki's pov:

The following day I wake up in my bed next to Cam. She was wrapped up in the covers and had her head buddied in my pillows.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I use the restroom then wash my hands. I slide my silk robe on and walk out the room.

I start making a morning smoothie and look at Judge Judy for the morning. I lay down on the couch and watch the episode while drinking my smoothie.

"Baby" I hear Cam say. I look up over the couch and see her leaning over it.

"Good morning " I say.

"Good morning" she says happily. I smile.

"What?" I ask watching her walk around and lay on top of me. She kisses me deeply and wraps my legs around her. She slowly begins to stop and looks at me.

"Last night you made me feel missed. Now it's your turn" she says.

"Cam I'm already - uuhhh!!" I say interrupted. I felt her fingers slide inside my robe and my panties. Biting on my neck and fingering me i moan loudly.

"What were you saying?" She says in my ear . I continue to moan and squirm out of her hold.

"Cam stop!!" I say feeling her go down on me. She ignores me and pulls my panties to the side eating me out. She flicks her tongue playing in me. Hitting every wall. I bite on my bottom lip trying to sit up and breathe but the grip she had on my thighs was hella strong. I pull her hair and moan tilting my head back. Trying to take it but it was too early for it. I hiss feeling her bite on my lips. She goes deeper with my intensity rising. I start to shake and feel my cum ready.

"Shit! Slow down Cammm" I whine. But it was too late. She met her goal. Eating me up at every chance. She smiles coming back up to me and massages my spot while kissing on my chest and neck. "You are a freak" I say after catching my breathe". She giggles.

"I know" she says. I shake my head then kiss her.

"What we gonna do today?" She asks.

"Chill" I say making us both sit up.

"Well since I have you to myself I guess I should enjoy it" she says .

"Mhm" I say.

"Lets go cuddle in the bed and work on what we need to work on " she says. I stand and go up the stairs with her after turning the tv back off.

Camaryn's pov:

Sitting up in the bed with Nicki I am going to get to know her better. Sexually we are definitely compatible. Intellectually we see things somewhat different. We need to actually know one another personally better.

"Let's play a game" I say.

"I don't play games" she says smirking.

"Trust me. We done with those games" I say making her laugh. "But we will play 21 questions".

"Ummm okay" she says.

"What is your favorite thing about me?" I ask.

"Your ass" she says laughing. I laugh and then give her a look.

"Okay okay, I love your heart" she says making me smile.

"Now what is your favorite thing about me?"

"Your eyes" I say. She smiles.

"What is your favorite cartoon?"

"Pinky and the brain" I answer.