Chapter 14

"Safaree what the hell do you think you're doing?" Nicki asks him.

"Joining the table, what it look like" he says sitting back comfortably in his chair.

"You need to go rude ass nigga!" Nicki says angrily.

"Nah, I think we all need to talk" he says looking at both of us.

"What do we possibly have to talk about?" Nicki asks.

"Camaryn" he says. We both just look confused.

"Why me??" I ask sitting up.

"Yeah, why her?" Nicki asks.

"Oh she didn't tell you?" He asks chuckling. "This is a set up" he says. Nicki's eyes just go back and forth between me and him.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Tell her. Tell her that you scammed her into sleeping with you and I was in on it. Tell her you just wanted the panties." He says.

"Camaryn what is he talking about?" Nicki asks looking me dead in the face.

"Nicki.... The deal was that Safaree screws up and that would be my time to cut into your relationship. I wanted to know what dating you would be like and the sex. So I paid him to mess up and let me explore." I explain. She just looks at both of us. She grabs her purse and goes into her wallet. I watch her throw down a $100 and aggressively leave the restaurant.

"Now I gotta get her back" he says.

"Safaree why did you do that?" I ask upset.

"We had a deal. No strings attached and you got it."

"Safaree I love Nicki!" I shout.

"Who doesn't?!" He shouts back. "Cam let it go. I know deep down she wants me and not you. You had your time, now it's time for us to continue with our life" he says readjusting his fur coat and leaving. I sat at the table alone....heartbroken and disappointed in myself. I gotta make this right. I stand and leave out the restaurant quickly.

Nicki's POV:

I go home and crawl into bed with tears running down my face. I couldn't process what just happened. I went from happy to broken inside. They had a scam to play on me? I can't stand either one of them at this point in time. It's so fucked up how they did that to me. Did they think I didn't have any feelings? That I didn't know how pain hurts? That I wouldn't fall in love with another woman despite how my morals are. I'm human too.....

---------------------------

Safaree's POV:

It's been a week since I last seen Nicki. I would try and talk to her or atleast check on her but security is tighter than ever. She hasn't been out the house and no one has came in. I can't even sneak on the balcony. She dismissed all my calls, video chats, everything.

"Safaree" I hear Cam say behind me. When I turn I see her all dressed up.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I could say the same to you"
"She sent me a text saying to be here"

"Same here" she says walking past me. She rang the doorbell and we seen Nicki answer the door.

"Don't say a word. Just go into the living room " she says as we walk in. We do as she says and sit down in the living room. She walks in laughing with a glass of wine in her hand. "Y'all are funny" she says looking at us and sitting down across from us.

"Um" Camaryn utters.

"Shh!" Nicki says. "I was weak and I showed it when I met you" she says taking a deep breathe. "Not only did you play me but you played me well. And for some odd ass reason I'm respecting you for it".

"Nicki it's okay to be mad at me" Camaryn says.

"It's no doubt that it's okay! But I was mad the past few nights. Now I'm not mad at all" she says.

"Nicki what are you getting at?" I ask.

"Y'all some punk bitches. Y'all some pussies. Up here got me falling for some bullshit called love. Fuck both of you!" She yells standing up. "My heart isn't a fucking toy you bastards!"

"You are a piece of work!" I yell at her.

"And you're not! It's so damn challenging being with you Safaree. You sold my heart to another bitch trying to get over on me!"

"In my defense I fell for you just as much as you fell for me!" Cam yells.

"Oh so you had a boyfriend who gave your heart away to some random bitch and let her use you?! I didn't think so!" Nicki says.

"Nicki you know you're just as guilty! You wanted Camaryn! You wanted to see what it was like to be a lesbian. To finally cheat without full intentions of cheating. You found that thin line to cross and find and a way out "

"And now I want out with the both of you!" She shouts. "Get the hell out of my house Safaree!"

"Why just me?!"

"Cause I want Camaryn!" She says. The room falls silent. She takes Cam's hand and pull her into a kiss. Cam doesn't mind it at all. Next thing I see is two fine ass women stripping naked.

"So you wanna watch? Or join?" Nicki asks. I had to pause and ask myself is this really happening?!