Chapter 15

(3:48 A.M.)

Nicki's POV:

What the fuck was I doing!? Why did I have a fucking threesome?! I'm between Safaree and Camaryn in this damn bed! My damn bed! Omfg!!!! Is all I can think. What did I drink last night? What was I doing? What went down? I rub my forehead.. I can't remember shit!

"Mmm, good morning" Faree says sitting up and stretching.

"What happened last night?"

"I fucked you and your girlfriend" he says laughing.

"Safaree..." I said annoyed. Camaryn then sat up stretching.

"Damn I'm sore as fuck" she said looking at them. "Aw shit, did we have a threesome?" She asked.

"Yep" Safaree said with a smile. I grabbed one of the sheets snatching it off Safaree and Camaryn and watched them both yell at me and grab the covers.

"I don't know why y'all so quick to cover up when last night you didn't try to"

"Too busy fuckin around with yo ass" he said. I laughed only a little bit.

"Well put on some clothes and get out my house"

"Damn you set us up to fuck then kick us out? Was it not good? Well I mean was Safaree not good?"

"Bitch you got me fucked up. I can handle both y'all asses, why you think you so sore?" He said smirking.

"Nicki I like you and for a second I thought I even loved you. But I'm so confused by all this" Camaryn said getting up and putting her clothes back on.

"Same here" I said.

"She's mine" Safaree said.

"Safaree I blame you. All you had to do was propose to me! And stay faithful but you didn't. In all honesty I want Camaryn. The real Camaryn that just wants me. That will be herself." I said looking at her as she looked back at me.

"Really?" She asked walking over to me.

"Yes, I fell for another female. And I can't stop how I feel. I loved Safaree but he doesn't love me. He views me as property and I refuse to go for that. It was no accident last night, the only accident was me asking Safaree to join in." I confessed.

"Can I get another chance?" She asked.

"Yes" I said as she came to hug me. Safaree got up and slid on his boxers.

"I'll be around because I refuse to lose you to her." He said walking out the room with his clothes in hand.

"Nicki I should of been upfront with you about everything. I felt bad when I started falling for you and seeing how amazing you are". When she said that I kissed her deeply and pulled away.

"Let's go back to sleep" I said. She nodded and we laid back down holding eachother.

Will they last?
What about Safaree?
PS: make sure to read the next LONG chapter