Chapter 10

Camaryn's pov:

Sometime the next day I went to get my things from Nicki's house. I didn't wanna waste time. I feel like if she loves Safaree more than me and wants him, she deserves to have him then. No matter how much I feel for her now. Nicki came to open the door.

"You're back?!" She said attacking me with a huge and tight hug. She smelled good too.

"Just to get my things" I said trying to not seem as excited as she was.

"While you're here can we talk?" She asked more content.

"I have somewhere to be soon"

"No you don't, today was a us day reserved" she said. I felt kinda salty she caught me.

"Maybe I had other plans"

"Don't try me" she said folding her arms. "Listen I know you are still upset at me but let's talk about it please" she pleaded. After a few seconds I caved in and we went to the livingroom to talk.

"So what? You suddenly have your feelings towards me back?" I asked.

"No. They always been there" she said. "Cam I'm just used to having Safaree as my other half. We were together so long I don't know how to love anyone else. When I seen you and met you my feelings altered and I considered being a lesbian. You're an amazing person,but my feelings just had me kinda confused. "

"So what?"

"So don't leave me. I just didn't know how to react to us that night" she said.

"Nicki you said it was amazing"

"And it was, I never had orgasms like that" she said sitting up straight. I wanted to laugh hard.

"I have that affect I guess" I said standing.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Up to my bedroom. If you want me, you need to think of a way to earn me back."

"Oh so I guess I'm the one in the dog house today right?" She said.

"Yep" I said running up the steps.

(LATER THAT NIGHT)

Nicki's pov:

I made some curry chicken and macaroni to eat. Camaryn came downstairs and took a seat while taking my glass of wine.

"So you cook for yourself?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Thought you'd have someone else do it for you"

"I don't really trust everyone way of cooking. Plus I'm a healthy eater and I have my own foods and cravings. So I need to do it myself"

"Interesting, so you gone let me taste it?"

"Will it change things?"

"Maybe" she said coming up to me. I pinched off a piece of the chicken and fed her a piece. She smiled and licked around the tip of my finger, while sucking off the taste from the chicken. I got turned on and moved my finger away.

"Good taste I see" I said smirking.

"Yep" she said smacking my ass and going back to sit down again. I bit my lip and fixed her a plate. I gotta stop letting her get to me. I poured me another glass of wine and grabbed my plate. "We're not eating together?" She asked.

"No, you don't forgive me remember?" I said giggling and going up to my room. I ate my food and watched 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'. Once it went off I was done with my food and my drink. I took my dished back downstairs and watched Camaryn as she watched me going upstairs. I got undressed and put on my favorite red and black lingerie. I want Camaryn to forgive me. And I want her. I called her name and got comfortable in bed . She walked in biting her lip.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked.

"Depends"

"On?" She asked coming to the edge of the bed.

"You forgive me?" I asked getting on my knees and crawling to her.

"Yes" she said holding my waist. "Can I sleep with you?"

"Do I look sexy?"

"Yes"

"There's your answer" I said. She kissed me and it went on from there.

-I might do a scene in the next chapter....