Chapter 36

Camaryn's pov:

I sat up in bed and was pissed.

"Baby I-"

"Shut up Duncan. You know you have a lot of nerve" I say to Safaree.

"Just exposing your indiscretions" he says smirking.

"I won't shut up. Cam you been dating Nicki Minaj behind my back?"

"Technically she's been dating you behind her back" Safaree says.

"Ugh! Get out!" I yell frustrated.

"I will be helping Nicki pack your shit up while you get better. You got your boyfriend here with you" Safaree says and walks out. Duncan comes to sit by me.

"I need an explanation " he says. I just close my eyes and lay back.

Nicki's pov:

Going back home I had a breakdown. Safaree then walks into the house with boxes in his hand.

"Aight so what we packing up first?" He says clapping then rubbing his hands together.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask.

"What?"

"Nigga you heard me! What the fuck are you doing here?!" I ask yelling.

"I came to help you pack up her stuff" he answers.

"You seen her calling me and called her back just so she could know"

"I mean we're you going to tell her?!"

"Yes! Right after that I felt sick! I hate myself for being so called in love with you. You're a horrible person"

"Oh I'm horrible for continuing to love you?! I fucked up by cheating on you that one time! And you know what?! I cheated with Camaryn " he says. I just look up at him and am just stunned.

"W-what do you mean you cheated with Camaryn?" He just sighs and scratches his head.

"Camaryn was the girl I cheated with. At the time she didn't know it was you I was with and she got mad when I cut her off to prove to you that I was done. When she found out it was you she felt bad and then she met you through Candi. I guess she figured she had to get back at me and prove she could do better with you, so when I found out I tried to stop her from it and -"

"Y'all played me after that" I say finishing. I take a seat on my couch and pull my hair back. I was just broken.

"I wasn't even trying to play you baby"

"Don't call me that. In fact don't call me anything else. See y'all orchestrated this all nice! You had me open up and she had me open up and now I'm confused as hell and feeling like all types of love, if any, that I had inside me is dead now! I have trust issues now! And who is there to thank for that? Oh I know, Safaree and Camaryn! Safaree I never want to see either one of you, don't reach out to me. Don't ever try and scheme your way into my view. I want nothing to do with either one of you" I say. "And I mean it. Just leave me alone."

He just stares at me before walking out the door. I lay on my couch and cry until I get a headache and fall asleep. It's just fucked up.

Safaree's pov:

Going back to the hospital I walk into the room and see Camaryn and Duncan talking.

"What are you doing here again?!" She yells. "I'm calling my nurse to get security " she says reaching for her remote.

"Wait" I say. "I just came to tell you that Nicki wants nothing to do with either one of us. I told her Camaryn." I say. She just looks at me.

"I can't do this shit" Duncan says walking out the room.

"Why did you choose to tell her now?" She asks. "I was never going to tell her"

"See that's the thing. I'm not you. I've been knowing Nicki since we were 18. Been with her since we were 21 and never did I have eyes for someone else. When I hurt her I hated myself and I made a promise I'd get her back. But she started falling for you and I can't compete with another woman. I damn sure wasn't about to let you win her. Camaryn I know I love Nicki for a fact. I been with that woman for over 12 years and had you never came into the picture it'd be 14 by now. But when I look into her face and hear her call me a horrible person I can't do it. I want her to see me like I'm her world again"

"Safaree you're so damn selfish! And it takes two to cheat. I didn't just pop up and say hey come fuck me and ruin your relationship with Nicki Minaj"

"Horrible and selfish huh? Guess I'd be inconsiderate if I said I didn't give a damn about you " I say. "And I guess you don't give two fucks about Nicki since she knows that you've been cheating. I bet you were relieved when you found out she cheated on you with me just so you could have a way out and be with Duncan. " I say looking at her. "Yeah" I say and walk out.