Chapter 5

Camaryn and Nicki were out eating and just about to go.

"Well that was fun" Nicki said.

"Yes, Thanks for taking me out Ms.Minaj " Camaryn said. Nicki smiled.

"Next time you'll be taking me out" Nicki said as they were getting ready to go.

"I know" she said laughing and leaving out with her. Nic and Cam got into the car and listened to 'I bet' by Ciara.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" Nicki asked.

"Umm I have to meet with clients and order new stuff for my collection"

"Oh"

"Yourself?"

"I have a video shoot, label meeting, fly out to New York for my family and business with my clothing line then I have to fly back in time for a party" Nicki said.

"Wow, thats alot"

"I know right. " Nicki pulled up to Camaryn's house and parked.

"Well thanks for taking me out Nicki" she said taking off her seatbelt.

"Welcome, can't wait to hang out again"

"Me either" Camaryn leaned over to Nicki . Nicki thought for a second she would kiss her but she just smooched with her lips on both sides of her face. "Bye" she said getting out the car. Nicki was a littke disappointed but not all disappointed. She said bye then left.

Camaryn's pov:

I know i should of kissed Nicki but i couldn't. But i think its good we just hold off for a bit. Plus i have enough relationship problems with my ex as it is and I can't drag Nicki into it. I went into my house and put my purse down. Going to my livingroom to take off my shoes the light comes on before I could flip the switch.

"Welcome home baby" said my ex.

"Jay... what are you doing here?"

"Came to see my baby"

"How did you get in here?" I asked about to back away "

"Don't worry about that" he said getting up and walking to me. "Damn girl, you act like you seen a ghost"

"Well you are scary" I said. He gave me a look.

"Cam look, you still are mine and I mean that. I know you said you wanted out of me and my games but you have heat on you and you will pay me back"

"I will but I'm nit giving myself to you"

"You already did" he said grabbing me.

"Jay get off me!" I said but he tightened his grip.

"I will have you again weather you like it or not." He said letting me go. "I'll be in bed. I expect yo' ass to be up there soon, don't do Nothing stupid" he said walking off. I sat on my couch and shed a few tears. I'm in a mess thats hard to get out of.

Nicki's pov:

I packed my bags for tomorrow and watched tv. I felt my phone vibrate. I walked over to it and seen Safaree on the screen.

"If I can't be in your house, then come outside" I read. I rolled my eyes and left out my bedroom going downstairs. I opened my front door and seen Safaree outside the gate. I walked down the stairs and driveway and met him.

"What you want playboi'? "

"My girl back. I miss her" he said.

"Safaree you threw away twelve years for twelve minutes" I said.

"Nicki I messed up, but my heart is with you. My head just wasn't at the time"

"Safaree if I let you back in you'll just mess up again"

"No I won't baby, I promise"

"Prove it to me then"

"What you doing tomorrow?"

"Alot of things"

"When are you free?"

"Probably in another day or two"

"Well in another day or two I'm taking you out" he said.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, just be ready" he said and walked away. I laughed and went back into the house.