Chapter 8

Nicki's Pov:

I called Safaree over for us to talk. He came ready to see what's up.

"Safaree I met someone else" I said bluntly.

"What you mean you met someone else?"

"I mean I met someone I'm feeling for right now and I know you wanted to give us a chance to prove yourself but you were already almost too late anyways" I said.

"Nicki I know that but you're my girl. I love you and I've been loving you. Why would you wanna give up this?"

Camaryn's pov:

I wake up and walk out of Nicki's room. I hear her talking to Safaree in the living room and I just sit on the stairs and listened.

"Nicki you're leaving me for a girl!?" He shouted.

"I want to try and date her Safaree" she said.

"Oh you wanna give a girl a chance but not us when I'm trying to work through things with you?!"

"You should of kept your damn dick in your pants in the first got dam place Safaree! You were wrong twice in this relationship and I kept forgiving you. I'm tired of that shit!" She yelled getting up. "You can tell me you love me all day long and do nothing to show unless I ask. I shouldn't have to ask you and tell you what I want, you should know!"

"Nicki you can't be fucking serious! We were going through things!"

"That's the point! I'm done with going through shit. I wanna try something else with someone else"

"Fuck that" he said. "You tripping. That shit won't work out and you'll be right back to me"

"Safaree you will need me before I need you!" Nicki yelled escorting him out the house.

"Bet I won't" I heard him say as he walked out the door. I walked down the stairs as Nicki walked back in the living room.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Sure, we could say that" she said.

"I heard the conversation"

"Pretty sure you did" she said going to her room.

"Nicki are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just have to get my day started" she said and went to the bathroom.

Nicki's Pov:

After Safaree left I could tell I hurt him like he could of hurt me. I knew that feeling way too much. That was my first time just telling Safaree that we were over and I know how I was when I found out he cheated again and that's when I met Camaryn that night. I just need to get my thoughts together as far as where I'm going with this decision to be with her. I finished getting dressed in my bathroom and left. Walking into my bedroom Camaryn was there on the bed laying across it.

"When will this be over?" She asked.

"What?" I asked kinda confused.

"Making my ex think I'm someone else" she said.

"Oh, give it another day or two. There's plenty to do around the house. I have a workout room, dance studio, my backyard is filled with courts and pools. Movies and cable and games. Call over our mutual friends if you want" I said.

"Nicki I would rather you stayed here with me" she said.

"You scared?"

"I just wanna get to know you more" she said.
"I wish I could stay for that but I have a meeting to go to. I'll be back after that so is that okay?"

"Sure"'she answered.

"Thanks" I said.

(After the meeting)

Camaryn's pov:

I waited for Nicki to come back. I really wanna see where her heart and mind is at. After hearing her conversation and seeing how she reacted I just wanna talk to her and see more of her sides.

"Hey" she said walking in.

"Hey" I said back as she started taking off her shoes and put her hair in a bun.

"I'll change then we can talk" she said going to the bathroom. She came back out with her hair in a high ponytail and a tank top with booty shorts. I have to say her body can be very attractive. I followed her down to the kitchen and sat at her island.

"So what are you thinking?" I asked. She poured her a glass of wine.

"As far as what?"

"This situation Nicki? It's like your emotions changed on me"

"Camaryn I like you still. You are still very attractive to me. And it's just today just threw me off a little"

"But how do you feel right now?"

"I feel like you're flirting with me" she said taking a sip of her wine.

"How could I not when you're wearing this " I said walking up to her.

"Camaryn are you okay?"

"Are you okay?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Uh yeah, I hope" . I took some of her wine and drunk some of it.

"I want you baby" I said.

"Is there something in that wine?" Nicki asked. I laughed.

"No, it's just that you did what I asked right away and I like that" I said getting close to her face.

"By letting Safaree go?"

"Yep" I said.

"So me doing something right away is a turn on?"

"To me yes" I said.

"You're so attractive right now. I can't complain" she said. I laughed and kissed her. She kissed me back and I whispered against her lips.

"Let's go up to the room" I said. I led her up to her room...