Chapter 32

Camaryn's pov:

Since the little conflict between me and Nicki things have been better yet I know we still had issues to work through. But it's in the middle of the night and Nicki has a duffle bag for a change of clothes to travel with me for fashion week the first night.

"Baby the car is here" I say waking her up. She had fell asleep again on the couch. She groans while standing up and we go out to the car.

Arriving to the airport took no time . I had fell asleep on the plane with Nicki beside me. It was going to take us a few hours to get to Paris.

Nicki's pov:

I wake up from Camaryn making me get off the place and into the car. I had enough energy to stay up now that this was the second time from her waking me up.

When we get to the hotel I order breakfast service for us.

"Baby we should hang out around here while we have time" she says.

"Anything for you Cam" I say. She smiles and comes over kissing me.

"Baby I know you're still mad about the whole Safaree situation, but if you say there is nothing between you two then I'll drop it"

"Babe there is nothing between me and Safaree. I love you" I say. She smiles and kisses me.

"Okay so after we eat we can shower and go touring" she says happy. I laugh.

"Okay" I say getting up. I open the door and let the concierge bring in the food. I give him a small tip and he leaves out.

When we are done eating I join Cam in the shower and the water wasn't the only heat we caught.

"Yesss Cam" I moan while being held up against the wall. I lock our fingers together as she devours my cookie. I open my mouth not being able to let anything be able to escape. I feel myself cum and she kisses up my body to my lips making out with me. I pull her closer by the waist and tongue her down. She moans in my mouth trying to bite my lip but fails when I pull away quickly going down on her.

"Nicccc" she moans. I ignore her and spread her folds. She pulls my hair after playing in it. "Yesss Nicki" she moans. She was struggling holding herself up as I ate her out. She shakes before she came. I smile licking it up and kissing her. Getting out the shower she sits me on the countertop and gets between my legs. While kissing me I can feel her fingers massaging my clit.

"Camaryn stop" I say lowly. She kisses and sucks on my neck not stopping. I moan out while giving her acceptance to my entrance. "Uhhh! Right there baby" I moan out. I grind my body on her fingers letting her know it's hers.

"So tight baby" she whispers in my ear. I whine. She goes faster and I can feel myself about to cum again. When I do she wastes no time to lick it up. I bite my lip pulling her into a long passionate kiss.

"Ugh you so dirty" I say making her smirk.

"I love you too" she says. I get down from the counter and slide on my thong. I see Cam slip on a lace set and bite my lip. Damn I just had her is all I can think.

"Baby" I say.

"What?" She asks.

"How you feel?" I ask. It causes her to laugh and I put on a serious face.

"Baby I feel great" she says. I laugh.

"Great means you can take another round" I say. She smirks biting down on her lip.

"Nicki don't do it to me" she says.

"Do what?" I ask walking to her. She giggles and backs away into the room.

"You got that look in your eye. Nic I don't feel like screaming" she says.

"You know you denying it now but I will have you screaming tonight"

"Baby I don't wanna lose my voice " she says laughing. I cackle a little.

"I'll go easy on you" I say. She just looks at me and then down at my body.

"That's a yes" I say attacking her. She laughs kissing me deep and rough. Straddling me I slide her panties to the side.

"Shit Nic yes" she moans out as I taste her again.

Camaryn's pov:

When Nicki finally decided to let me breathe all I could do was take a time out and lay in bed for a minute. My clit was throbbing so bad.

Once I could walk I slip on my outfit I had out and leave out the hotel with Nicki.

We go buy a few outfits and walk the streets to get to the Eiffel Tower. We took a few pictures and went out to eat. It was getting late and we were sitting outside a restaurant and could see London lights glowing.

"This is so romantic " Nicki says. I smile.

"Baby I'm happy you're here for the first day. I'm gonna miss you" I say.

"No you're not" she says. "You'll be too busy working than thinking about me" she says seeing I made a face.

"I don't work too much to stop me from thinking about you" I say. She just looks at me.

"Good" she says and leans into me for a kiss. I peck her lips and then kiss her.

"I'm gonna miss you too" she says as we lean away from each other. Fireworks then start to pop and me and Nicki watch. After watching all the fireworks we go back to the hotel. Going up to the room we laugh hysterically with each other over today.

"Stop Cam! That man wasn't even paying attention to you" she says to me. I laugh.

"Yes he was! I could hear him laugh at me after not knowing the difference between a Parisian meal from an Italian" I say. Nicki laughs hard on the floor. I fold my arms trying to be serious.

"You gotta admit that was so funny" she says still cackling. When she notices I stopped she tries to stop.

"Whatever" I say. I start to undress. Nicki goes into the room and turns on the tv. She was in a Calvin Klein set and laid in the bed. I crawl in next to her.

"I'm sad you're leaving" I say whining. She laughs.

"We gotta get these coins" she says. I laugh.

"You gotta get coins"

"If I don't we don't eat" she says making me laugh. I wrap my arms around her and lay my head on her stomach. Not even realizing how tired I was I fall asleep on her just like that.