Chapter 18

Nicki's POV:

The next morning I was laying on Cam's chest snuggled up with her. Did I mention she is like two inches taller than me? I sat up and kissed on my hickeys I gave her last night. Don't get me wrong, she got me back good but it isn't visible to anyone else.

"Stop" I whine. I feel her hands rub on my thighs but she was trying to eat me again. "I'm already sore baby" I say. She smirks.

"I'm trying to have you stay in bed " she says giggling.

"I already cancelled my workout with Dime for your ass" I say smiling. I wanna stay with Cam all today but a girl has work to do. I sit up and stretch. After I get up I grab my silk robe and throw it on over me. "Pancakes or waffles?" I ask.

"Pancakes" she says and goes to the bathroom. When I go into the kitchen I hear a knock at the door. When I open it I see Safaree standing there.

"Can we talk?" He asks.

"No" I say dryly.

"Nicki it's important, it has nothing to do with us" he says.

"Then what?" I ask.

"Camaryn" he says. I just ponder for a minute if I really should let him in or not. I move and open the door more.

"What about her?" I ask closing the door.

"I know I set y'all up together but I didn't know about her background" he says pulling out a Manila folder with a stack of papers inside.

"What's all this?" I ask.

"Nicki if you think you know her then you gotta know her background. I took the liberty of getting background info on her." He says. I just look up at him.

"Safaree I don't need this. I'm not marrying the girl!" I say. "I'm in a stage where I am dating someone and if we decided to get serious then I'm sure she can tell me all I need to know about her" I say.

"Why wouldn't you wanna marry me?" I hear Camaryn ask coming out the room. "Why is he here and with my background information?" She asks.

"Look I don't know" I say folding my arms.

"Camaryn you wanna be with Nicki right? Well I'm not letting it happen so easy. I've loved this woman for over 12 years and I want to keep her. I know all there is to know about her. But you don't know shit!" He says.

"Nigga I've tolerated you long enough. You're a disrespectful sauce spreading bitch nigga who fucked over a good woman. Nicki hasn't once thought about you since I've been with her. Obviously I'm doing better than you in our twelve days than in your twelve years!" Camaryn yells.

"Stop it!" I say holding my hands to the both of them. "I can't take this anymore." I say going to sit on my couch.

"Break up with her Nic" Safaree says.

"Do us both a favor and shut the fuck up" she says. I rub my forehead.

"Do me a favor and shut the fuck up, both of you" I say calmly. "Safaree you're the one who fucked up and you're trying to make me unhappy with her to be happy with you but you're not even considering my feelings. In the end I'm the one who will hurt" I say.

"Nicki she isn't better than me. Do you know she was involved in an accident ten years ago and left someone to die?" He says. I look up at Camaryn.

"Really??" She questions. I was 19 when that happened and I didn't leave her to die! I left to go get help" she pleads. She takes a seat and puts her head in her hands.

"Nicki you're not lesbian, otherwise you would of let your mom know about who you're dating" he says.

"Did you tell my mom?!" I ask shouting.

"No, but I will" he says.

"Safaree what happened to you?" I ask about to cry.

"I'm not losing you to her!" He shouts. He then walks out.

"Nicki I can't do this" Cam says standing.

"What?" I ask.

"Safaree wins. I'm sorry but I can't" she says and goes to the room packing.

"You can" I say pulling her arm to stop her.

"No I can't"

"That nigga made an agreement with you to get me to sleep with you and when I choose you over him and he wants to fight to get me back you back down!?  You're being a little bitch Cam" I say and walk back into the living room.

"A weak bitch in love with you" she said loudly to me. 

"You don't love me and neither does Safaree. Neither of you know what that is or what it means.  I deserve better than you two! "

"And I deserve better than you" she says.

"There is no one better than me" I say. She angrily goes to pack her bag back up and leaves without exchanging a word with me.

Should Nicki find someone else?  Or keep on with Safaree or Camaryn?