Chapter 30

Nicki's pov:

It was getting closer and closer to time for Cam to leave off to Paris for fashion week and I was in a position to where I would miss her at night. She was working long hours to get things done.

I walk out and down into one of the rooms she turned into a sewing room.

"Baby" I say.

"Alright babe. Give me like five minutes then I'm coming to bed" she says.

"Five minutes?" I question.

"Yes. Five minutes is all I need then I'm all yours" she says.

"Alright" I say sighing. I was in a black silk robe and had a nude lace set on under. She kept her word and came up to the room five minutes later.

"Damn you look like a meal" she says. I laugh. She straddles me and I pull her into a deep long kiss. I feel her peeling my robe off my shoulders and down my arms to where it was completely off.

I push her over and get on top of her taking her shorts off.

"You're going to get it for making me wait" I say. She giggles but stops when she feels my tongue shoved between her lips.

"Uhhh! Nic!" She moans out. I hold her legs apart and grip her thighs going deeper. I hear her whine at the rapid movement of my tongue. "Niiiicccc! Stooop!" She whines arching her back.

I just ignore her pleads and continue to eat her out. She was so wet it took me a while to realize she had released into my mouth already.

It happened to fast I wasn't satisfied with her yet. I slide three fingers in quickly.

"Shit Nicki!" She moans.

"Whose is it?" I ask in her ear while going slow. She moans out.

"Yourrrsss" she moans.

"You my son bitch purrr" I say in a sexy tone. She whimpers to the pleaser between her legs.

"Fuckkkk" she moans out. I smirk and go down on her again.

Camaryn's pov:

I knew Nicki was tired of waiting but I didn't know she missed me this much. She is barely giving me a chance to breathe. And what she just said to me turned me on so much.

I can't take it all. I came like four times before she decided to let me live. I was just so weakened and worn out I laid in bed for the rest of the day. She was laying next to me and that's really all that we did. She finally decided to get up and go cook us something to eat.

She made us burgers and brought me a plate.

"Thanks baby" I say taking is after sitting up.

"Tomorrow I will be gone for a while to get something's done. Don't try over working yourself" she says. I laugh.

"I won't" I say. She gets on her laptop and starts doing work herself. I see her phone light up and she looks at it but puts her phone back down.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing important" she says. I just give her a weird look.

"Mhm" I say getting up.

"I'm gonna go to the fabric store. I completely forgot about getting some things today.

"That's what this good tongue do" she says sticking it out. I laugh and bite it softly giving her a kiss. She smacks my ass and rubs the back of my lips making me move quickly.

"You a freak Nic" I say. She cackles.

"I know and you like it" she says to me. I just stay silent smirking. I change into something casual and leave out. I was still wondering what that notification was about.

-short chapters but next ones are huge and have a lot of drama in them so be ready