Chapter 29

Nicki's pov:

*Flashback*

"Safaree you know what my career means to me! Why would you want me to stop it when I'm rising more and more to have a family?"

"Nicki you're set already. We made a deal that when we are stable enough we would have a family. I'm by asking you to stop your career" he says. "Baby I know this makes you happy but I wanna be happy too"

"I thought you could last another year or two longer babe"

"Nicki the money will always be here. We won't if we keep prolonging a baby"

"I'm not ready Faree" I say.

"Well until you are in leaving" he says.

"What? Why?"

"I can't be with someone that doesn't want to make a sacrifice "

"Sacrifice my career for you and a baby? I worked hard to get here and I wanna stay!"

"You can do that Nic, just not with me anymore " he says.

That was the first time Safaree left me over us not having a family. It seemed like after that we had all the problems in the world.

**

"Nicki do you hear me?" Cam asks.

"Oh I'm sorry. I was thinking about something. What did you say?" I ask.

"I asked if you would help me pack" she asks.

"Baby you don't leave for another three weeks" I say.

"I know but I have a busy schedule up until then putting this collection together to be finalized. I just won't have time"

"You think I can perform there?"

"The first day? I don't know. Nicki don't turn this into a work thing" she says.

"Okay" I say laughing. We go and gather up some outfits for her.

"Alright" she says once she feels her things are packed atleast to last her for the week she leaves me to go and work. I go into my home studio and work on some singles I had in mind.

"Owww!!!" I hear Cam whine as soon as I turn my music off. I run out the room and see her on the ground.

"Babe what happened?" I ask.

"I dropped my needles and ended up stepping on one I didn't see. The shit hurts!" She whines.

"Okay, which foot?" I ask. She points. I see the needle and it was a tiny one too.

"Just pull it out quick please" she says. I pull it out quick and hear her hiss. I help her up and take her to the couch.

"Let me get you a ice pack" I say.

"Nicki that's okay. I just need a band aid" she says. I laugh.

"Okay" I say running up the stairs and getting a band aid for her. I put it on her foot and take a seat next to her. "You need a break anyways." I say causing her to laugh. Camaryn was so passionate about her job she couldn't help but be into her work as much as she could.

"I guess I get a little carried away. I was trying to rush and dropped all 500 of them damn needles" she says. I laugh.

"You sure you got all of them up?" I ask.

"Yeah. I was checking when I stepped off the last stair and onto one and fell" she says.

"Awe" I say and peck her lips.

"Can we eat Chinese food tonight?" She asks out of nowhere. I laugh hard at her changing the subject.

"Yeah. Wanna see 'Girls trip' tonight too?" I ask.

"Ooh! Yes!" She says.

"Alright" I say.

When the time came we went to my HBO channel and turned on the movie and our food finally arrived. Sitting in the bed close to one another we ate and watched the movie.

I felt like having ice cream so I went downstairs and made us both a bowl of ice cream. She gave me a kiss and took it.

"This movie is so funny" she says. I laugh. It was a movie night for us both. I loved the time we spent together like this.

Camaryn's pov:

Me and Nicki had watched three comedic movies and ate Chinese food and ice cream. She had fallen asleep next to me. I had energy still so I just went and worked on my collection for the rest of the night.

After feeling sleepy I feel like going up to the room to get some sleep. I then see Nicki's phone light up and see she had messages. I go and see what it is and see it's Safaree. I send him a message and delete them after he replies.

Why is he still relevant?