Chapter 28

Camaryn's pov:

"Ni-ni-Nicccc! Okayyyyy!!!" I yell feeling Nicki bite on me. I told her I run the relationship and I guess she thought otherwise.

"Tell me some shit like that again and end up in a worse predicament than this" she says getting up. I just laugh.

"Nicki why you so abusive?" I ask.

"Why you so sensitive?" She asks. I just laugh again.

"You're so funny" I say.

"Childish ass" she says to me. I continue laughing just to piss her off more. She just shakes her head. She sits up in the bed on her phone.

"What we doing today?" I ask her. She laughs.

"I don't know what you're doing today but I have a photoshoot"

"Oooh sounds fun" I say.

"Tell you what since you so bored and can't leave me alone we can have a movie night" she says looking at me.

"Yay!" I say happy. "I'll be busy doing nothing 50% of my time alone here" I say.

"Bae now you know you will have much to do. Matter of fact I have my assistant Dana here to help you get a key to the house and code to the gates and security so that your car and things is more secure while you're here" She says rummaging through the clothes in her closet.

"I guess" I say. Nicki grabs her things.

"I'll see you later" she says.

Camaryn gets up and takes a shower to start off her day.

Nicki's pov:

I was doing my photoshoot for Cosmopolitan and I was feeling the look of everything.

"Those are so dope" I say as we finalize everything. I had to attend a luncheon with my team and chill with them for a while before going back home. When I go back I see that Camaryn was in my bed sleep. I crawl in next to her happy and kiss on her until she wakes up.

"Nic stop" she says.

"Wake up bae" I say almost whining. She giggles sitting up.

"What?" She asks.

"I brought you back some food"

"Not hungry right now. I been stuffing my face all day"

"I bet" I say getting up. I pull my jacket off with my shoes and crawl in the bed. She lays her head on my stomach.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too bae" I say. She looks up and kisses me.

"Nicki I've been thinking a lot today and I wanna know if this is real" she says.

"What? Our relationship?"

"Yes"

"Do you think it's fake?" I ask laughing. She smiles and laughs with me.

"No I don't think it's fake. I mean you're not with me just to make some sort of statement?"

"No, I'm pretty positive that I am with you for all the right reasons this time" I say.

"Nicki I really do love you and I hope you understand that to the fullest. Months ago you were all I could think about. When we first met I couldn't believe it" she says. It made me smile really hard and get a warm feeling inside.

"I feel the same way babe" I say hugging on her. She kisses me deeply and we laid up in the bed cuddled up.

Her phone then rings and she groans to answer it. I decided to go and change completely.

Camaryn's pov:

Nicki leaves to the bathroom as I'm on the phone.

"When?" I ask.

"Really? I didn't think it'd be so soon, that's great" I say. After talking to my partner more I then hang up.

"Nic guess what!?" I squeal. She laughs seeing me hop up on the counter.

"What's up?" She asks.

"I was just added into the line up for fashion week in Paris!" I say excitedly.

"That's great! Do I have to model this fine ass around?" She asks moving her hips around. I laugh.

"No but it would be great if you came with me to travel" I say pulling her between my legs.

"When is it?" She asks.

"In like another month. It's starts in August" I say.

"Errr" she says moving back.

"You can't make it can you?"

"I ain't even gone lie to you. I'm not sure if I can be with you the whole time" she says.

"Nicki it's okay. But atleast go to the first one?"

"I'll see if I can move some stuff around then"she says. I smile and kiss her.

"How sweet of Onika"

"Onika got your sweet" she says walking out and turning the light out on me. I laugh and tackle her on the bed. "Alright I'll do you like I did this morning Cam!" She yells grabbing me.

"Try me" I say provoking her. She just smirks at me as I smile at her.

"I'm not about to give into you and your games"

"You don't have to. Your tongue just does" I say. She smacks my thigh laughing.

"Freak"

"Takes one to know one" I say. I lean over and kiss on her.

"You really trying to take it there"

"Yes" I say into her ear in a way I know she likes it. She bites her lip.

"Well we here" she says. I giggle and go down on her. "Play too much" she says into a moan. After that it was over.