Chapter 33

Nicki's pov:

I wake up and get dressed after hearing my alarm going off.

"Camaryn " I say trying to get into a pair of jeans.

"Mmh!!!" She says with her eyes still closed.

"I'm about to go babe" I say.

"Ughhh whyyyy?!" She whines. I laugh and go to her side of the bed. She sits up and looks at me as I look at her. "Okay" she says. I giggle and peck her lips.

"Be good and be safe. I hope everything goes well with your show and everything" I say. She smiles and hugs me.

"I love you"

"I love you too Cam"

"Text me when you land" she says.

"You got it" I say zipping up my duffle bag. I grab my stuff and leave.

I had my car waiting downstairs.

(Few hours later)

I sent Cam a text saying I landed okay. She sent me a text back but she had to go and start the first day at her exhibition.

"Nicki we're ready for you" my producer says. I was shooting a video today and I had to go through so many changes. While in the middle of the shoot I see Safaree walk up.

I continue until it was break time.

"You just gonna pretend like you ain't see me?" He asks following me to my trailer.

"Bye Safaree" I say.

"Talk to me Nicki" he says.

"Safaree what in your mind said it was okay to text me then meet up with Camaryn?! I know you're not trying to get back with me" I say folding my arms. He just chuckles.

"If I wanted you back I would have you. But that's for us to talk about another time. Enjoy your day baby" he says and walks away. I roll my eyes and go inside my trailer. Camaryn was calling my phone.

"Hey baby. I'm so excited now!" She says loudly. I laugh.

"You're so silly. It's just clothes" I say. She laughed.

"I know. But there are already people bidding on my designs. I just wanted to call you. I miss you so much" she says.

"I miss you too" I say.

"Okay. I will call you later tonight. Love you bae" she says kissing me through the phone. I kiss her through the phone and hang up.

My video shoot was over. I had to be at the studio and at a rehearsal.

When it was over I was exhausted and wanted to be at home.

Going inside I ordered a pizza because I didn't feel like cooking. I go up stairs and take a shower. After showering I slide on a thong and a long tshirt. I hear my doorbell and go to get my pizza. Opening the door I see Safaree standing there with my pizza in his hand.

"Pizza guys are so generous these days" he says. I snatch my pizza out his hand and shut the door but he puts his foot in the way.

"Nicki just let me talk to you for a minute" he says. "I won't go anywhere" he says. I groan and roll my eyes.

"You got two minutes!" I say. I walk with him into my kitchen and start biting into my pizza. I was so hungry I just was more focused on eating.

"What is it?! You just standing here?!" I ask.

"Nicki shut up" he says. "Always got the biggest attitude when you ain't eat nothing in hours" he says. I just squint my eyes at him.

"Listen Nicki I will say this one time and one time only. You're mine and no one else's. You are still in love with me and I know it"

"I'm not" I say dryly. "I'm in a much happier place in my life" I say. "Safaree I haven't thought about you at all" I say.

"Nicki you bluffing. You have wet dreams about me and you haven't gotten rid of the things we built and created together. Nicki we got this house together"

"Safaree I picked this house out because I love it. You were just in my life at the time"

"Do you want me out of your life Nicki?"

"Yes" I say.

"No you don't" he says coming towards me"

"Yes I do"

"No you don't. Nicki you miss me and that's why you got mad at Cam for answering the text instead of you"

"I got mad at the fact you texted me and she met you for no reason"

"You got mad because she met me and had the chance to hear what I got to say and not you"

"Safaree you're making no sense" I say.

"I am. You miss us talking. You miss us arguing. You miss me holding you. You miss me kissing you" he says coming up close to me. I backs way but he holds me close to him. "You miss me looking into your brown eyes. You miss me looking at you with lust. You miss me making love to you" he says. I just bite down on my lip. "I know you miss me" he says inching closer and closer to my face until we share a deep kiss. He rubs on my body and eventually picks me up.

Camaryn's pov:

After my show I had to head back to the hotel. I wanted to call Nicki before I decided to go to sleep. I called her twice and sent her a text message. I don't know if she was sleep yet or not.

"I hope you are in no rush" my driver says. "Traffic is backed up" he says.

"It's fine" I say. I was in the middle of texting and sending emails to people. I then see that Nicki is calling me. I answer excited but she doesn't say anything.

"Nicki" I say into the phone. It was quiet and then I hear her moaning. I laugh into the phone. Is she seriously doing this? "Nicki stop playing with me. I know what you're doing." I say.

"Sa-Saa-Safaree!!!" I hear her moan into the phone. My mood then changes. "Fuck! Yesss!" She moans louder. I then get upset. I hang up the phone and feel like throwing it out the window and crying. Is she really cheating on me with Safaree right now? She was just with me. What happened?!