Chapter 4

Nicki's pov:

I woke up around the afternoon and felt a body next to me. I started to scream but I knew those snores from anywhere.

"Safaree!!!" I yelled waking him up. He jumped up quickly.

"Yeah! I'm here baby" he said. I shook my head.

"Why are you in my house!?" I asked getting up and pulling the covers off him.

"You mean our house, and I wanted to come home Nicki. " he said.

"Safaree I made you move out of my house."

"Nicki I made one little mistake"

"Yeah one big mistake over and over and over again behind my back. Safaree you made me look stupid. I thought you loved me and was only with me but you went out and fucked one of my best friends in the industry" I said.

"Baby I know and I'm sorry " he said getting up and coming over to me.

"How did you get in here when I have my security?" I asked.

"I snuck in" he said.

"Get out" I said.

"Babe"

"No. I'm not yours anymore Safaree and just for sneaking in I'll make sure things are harder for you" I said.

"Nicki I still love you" he said. "And I know it still means something when you hear that" he said. I just looked at him.

"Faree you hurt me" I said.

"I know and I just want to take it all back baby" he said pulling me into him. He hugged me tight.

"Just let me be yours again?" He said.

"Safaree I think we need some time" I said.

"I can manage" he said.

"I mean it!" I said pulling away. "I want to trust and believe you again. " I said.

"I mean it too Nicki " he said.

"Good. Now leave" I said.

"What? Why?"

"I want you to. Besides I have a lot to do today" I said.

"And what? I can't go with you?"

"No because this is my business. Not yours." I said going to my walk in closet.

"Nicki your business is my business"

"Think again" I said pressing my secret security button. I have atleast ten around my house. They came up to my room in no time.

"At your service" my main guard said.

"Yes, show Safaree where the outside world is" I said. I heard Safaree chuckle.

"You're a mess" he said walking to me. "You know that?"

"Mhm " I said. "Bye"

"Bye" he said and kissed me. I watched as he walked away biting his lip. They both left out my room and I closed my door getting ready for my day.

I went downstairs and ate breakfast. Going into my instagram I seen three pictures I posted from last nights party. I then get a call from my friend Candice.

"Heyy " I said answering.

"Hey, girl my party was freaking lit"

"I know. Someone got happy"

"Yes I did. Especially after you and everyone else left and it was only me and David " she said. I smiled.

"Birthday sex?" I asked.