Forgiven?

Tw: swearing 

 Y/n POV 

   When I woke up, my arms were wrapped tightly around Ranboo. I watched him sleep for awhile. He was so cute the way his hair was everywhere. I looked over at the time: 8:04 am. I groaned flipping over. My movement woke up ranboo, and he muttered something. I wasnt quite sure waht it was but it sounded like "Shes so cute..." I couldn't tell. He wrapped his strong arms around me from behind, pulling me close. He leaned into me slowly falling back asleep. I saw a note on my bed stand. I sat up and grabbed the note. It read:

 To: Y/n

  From: Tommy

  P.S. (Please read.)

 I opened the note cringing a tiny bit. I wasn't in the mood for a joke. 

     Y/n! Hello. I do owe you an apology. I'm really sorry for how I acted at dinner. That wasn't fair to you. When I blocked you, I thought I was doing the best thing for the both of us. For some reason, I thought if you didnt have me to talk to you would be more likely to make more friends. But I realize now that we could have still texted and stuff with you making friends. I really must have doubted you. I'm so sorry- I guess another reason I did it was because I'm not over you. I really liked you Y/n. And I still do. If anyone ever hurts you, I'll be the first to let them know they fucked up. Looking back at the times we had, I realized something. You never really loved me did you? Of course, you loved me as your friend- your best friend. But never as a lover. I can tell that you feel that way for Ranboo. Don't deny it Y/n. You love him. I'm happy for you when you do get together, since you both love each other so much. This might sound stupid but, I'm going to unblock you. I really really hope you can forgive the childish thing I did. But I can understand if your don't. Stay happy! Let me know if Ranboob hurts you in any way. I will murder him for you. Y/n, it's wrong of me to expect you to forgive me. I wish I would have apologized sooner. I guess my pride got in the way. If your interested in forgiving me, (which it's up to you) I am in Florida for Monday. Our flight leaves Tuesday early morning. I feel kind of childish asking you to come and see me off. I suppose you won't- as I never was there for you to leave me. Oh Y/n, how I miss you. I love you more then you'll ever know. I understand if you don't forgive me. I just thought I'd try.

-Tommy

     I closed the note. I had a few tears falling from my eyes. I quickly stopped crying and put the note down. As I was about to get out of bed, Mark pulled me right back. I wined telling him I had to get up. "No." Was all he said. I tried getting up again, to which I failed. Mark pulled me close then rolled on me, holding me to the spot. His head on my chest while I squirmed underneath him. After a minute of struggling I gave up. I looked into his stormy gray eyes, the ones I had completely fallen for the first time I laid my eyes on him. I remembered a part in Tommy's note: I can tell you feel that way for Ranboo. I continued to look into his eyes. His beautiful eyes. My eyes traveled down his face. To his rosy cheeks, his chin, his lips....(A/n: I really don't want this to get to "lemony" so ima stop here.) My eyes went back to staring at his eyes. I didnt realise how close our face were. I didnt want to say anything to ruin the moment. Clearly neither did he. Now he was really close, our foreheads touching, our lips an inch apart. I could feel his warm breath on my face. I swear he got impossibly closer, and then... there was footsteps. His head shot up. I quickly shooed him to the bathroom. Then jumped back to my bed. A moment later my mom walked in. "Honey! You cant sleep all day! It's time to wake up!" I groaned pretending to just wake up. "Ugh fine I'm up." I complained. "Good." Said my mom satisfied. She closed the door behind her. I sighed a sigh of relief. Mark came out the bathroom and chuckled lowly so my mom wouldnt hear him. I laughed as well. He went out the window. Back into his own room. I smiled to myself and called tommy.

✨ aUtHOr'S nOTe ✨

Sorry really short chapter cuz I'm hanging out with my friend:) sorry but next chapter should be longer. Have a good day/night beautifuls~~❤❤❤ 

842 words