London

Tw:swearing 

(A/n so as you ppl must know, Tommy has moved irl. Not in the book, or he did but is now currently living in London. Idk ppl- just go with it? Sorry if it makes no sense)

                                 Y/n POV 

"TOMMY YOU BITCH!" I yelled into the microphone excitedly. "YOU DIDN'T FUCKING TELL US YOU WERE GETTING MARRIED?!" I could tell Mark was just as excited as me, since we spammed Tommy as soon as we got the letter inviting us to his wedding. When we opened up the mail, we both freaked out and went straight to Ranboo's setup to open up discord. "Well..." Tommy chuckled. "only you and the other people I want to be in my wedding have got it. We haven't sent it out to everyone." I was bursting with excitement. It had been a little while since I last saw Tommy in person. Right around a year ago now that I think about it. I had met his girlfriend, but I didn't think they were moving this fast. I was very happy for him because Melody was really nice. He couldn't have found anyone better. "When can you two come to London to visit? We're gunna have alot of meeting's to plan the wedding and such." Tommy asked. I looked over at Mark. "Ya we could come soon. We'd have to talk it over though." I said smiling. "Great! Well I have to go now... DON'T TELL ANYONE YET!" He yelled the last part, leaving the call. I looked over to Mark again with excited eyes. His eyes reflected the same emotion. 

                        ~~~Time skip~~~

Two weeks later we went to London. Basically it was early, but Mark made it into a business trip as well. Him and tubbo had alot of streams planned. We moved in with Tubbo, planning to be there right around 5 months or so. Tommy had sent the list of people in his wedding, from his side and Melody's. From Tommy's side he wanted:
Wilbur, 
Phil,
Tubbo,
Ranboo,
Eryn,
Me as well but since I was a girl i was going to be one of Melody's bridesmaids.

Melody's bridesmaids:
Y/n,
Casey,
Madison,
Alison,
Julie.

When Mark and Tubbo saw the list, I noticed they exchanged glances but I didn't think much of it. I was excited. There was going to be a meeting of all the people in the wedding, so that we could 'get to know each other'. I told tommy his plan was bullshit, but he told me that Melody was concerned about his streamer friends being rude or something. So his plan was to prove we were nice? Some shit like that. Anyway, ether way I was excited. Melody and I got along really well so I was mostly excited to see her. When Mark and I went to bed that night he was distracted. I wasn't too worried, because I knew he would work it out. 

                                       .... oh how wrong I was.

                      ✨aUtHOr'S nOTe ✨ 
Short again but annnyyyywaaayyy. I just wanted to say, this shit makes no sence and I know it. I don't really know how weddings go cuz I ain't been to many. And if UK ppl even do any of this stuff- I'm from usa so like- it's just my American view 💀💀💀
Have a good day/night beautifuls ~~~~~❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰😍🥰❤