Meeting the others

Tw: none

                                  Y/n POV 

Today was the day! I was ready to meet the other people in this wedding and was quite excited. We got in Tubbo's car and drove. It was around 30 minutes, so not to long. I tried to fall asleep as usual. But something kept me awake. It was strange, I could feel the tension between Ranboo and Tubbo though they hadn't gotten into a fight. As I lay my head on Ranboo’s shoulder, I pretended to be asleep. “Do you think it could be her?” Mark asked Tubbo horsely. “Nah. I don’t think tommy would do that to you!” Ranboo sighed. “I guess your right. But what do I do if it is her?” Tubbo laughed. You have a wonderful girlfriend, you don’t need to do anything.” I finally fell asleep not hearing the rest of their conversation.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Mark gently kissing me. “We’re here babe. Wake up!” He said with a smile. I laughed and smiled back, coming out of the car. We walked to the building, I saw Wilbur and Phil and waved. When ranboo was asleep I used to go to his set up and talk with them. I was pretty good friends with most of the smp players. Even dream! Though we never told anyone about our late night talks. We walked though the restaurant door and saw Tommy, Melody, and others I didn’t know. There was a girl with pitch black hair and green eyes. Another with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was perhaps the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. Then Phil and Wilbur walked in. I saw Eryn coming from where I think the bathroom was. Melody smiled and waved at me. “Y/n! I’m so glad you could make it!” I grinned back. “Me to! You two are so cute together!” She smiled at this and looked at Tommy. He grinned back. “We just have to wait for Maddison and Alison. By the way this is Julie and Casey.” Melody said. “Hi I’m Y/n!” I said cheerfully with a wave. The girl with black hair, ‘Casey’ waved back smiling her pretty white teeth. Julie the other girl just looked me over. She had a look on her face as though disgusted. “Who does your makeup?” She asked. I was confused. “Uhm… I’m not wearing any?” Julie snorted. “Oh right that must be it.” She said glaring at me. “Julie!” Melody exclaimed shocked. She dropped her gaze “Sorry.” I chuckled nervously. “Uhm no problem haha…” I avoided talking to her after that. We talked randomly about stuff. I noticed Julie was definitely not a fan of Tommy being a streamer. Soon Maddison and Alison came and we ordered our food. I got my favorite food, as did Mark. I had a blast with the other bridesmaids except for Julie. Turns out that Julie’s father and Melody’s father work together, so it was strictly business purposes that Julie was in the wedding. I couldnt help but notice the way Mark looked at her. Like he was uncomfortable with it or something. Overall I was exited for the wedding and couldn't wait. on the way home, I fell asleep on Mark's shoulder once again. Happy to be in his safe arms.

                             ✨aUtHoR's NoTe✨

whelp. we are coming to an end with this book. if you like my writing style, make sure to check out some of my other books (ON QUOTEVNOT THIS SHIT-). so this will be the last authors note :( for a reason you will soon find out. annnnyyyywwwaaaayyyy goodbye i hope to see you in my next book! (there will be 2 more chapters) have a  good day/night beautfuls~~~~~🥰