06

<Y/n>

I opened my eyes with a terrible headache. Clutching my head in my hands I groaned sitting up on my bed.

The morning sun was too bright. So bright that it wasn't early morning anymore. I always woke up before the sun rise.

I leaned on the headboard rubbing my eyes.

Getting out of my bed, I went to the bathroom and washed my face with ice cold water.

I had drunk too much last night.

As I stepped inside my bedroom my gaze fell on the tray on the bed side table.

I walked closer looking at it. There were some pills and water with a note.

"Don't think too much about last night. Both of us were drunk. I hope nothing will change between us.

Eat those pills. Your headache will be better. In the kitchen, you have packed food. Eat it.

I saved my number in your phone. Let's meet soon.

—Your dorky Ji Ho."

I chuckled reading it but what happened last night? What did his first three lines meant?

I shrugged off the thoughts looking at the time.

"Ahh." A loud gasp left my lips as I realized I was so late.

I quickly ate the medicine and went to get ready. In a hurry I ate the food and I was so thankful that he left the food for me.

I drove off to the company. With my hurried steps I entered the elevator but my morning wasn't so good.

My luck wasn't on my side.

At the same time Jungkook walked inside.

I wanted to dig a hole deep and jump into it. Why was God doing this with me? 

I pressed the button and stood silently beside him.

Only until he broke the silence.

"Had fun last night?" My head snapped towards him. He wasn't looking at me. Rather at the closed doors.

I clenched my fists. Was he watching me last night? Dancing with Ji Ho? Why did he care if I had fun or not?

He was in no place to interfere or talk about my personal life.

I heaved out a sigh.

"Mr. Jeon. I don't like the way you talk to me. We only have a professional relationship so I'd love to have you respect that. Don't drop the formalities."

I felt a loud cheering in my head. As if I won something.

But it all stopped when he turned around. His dark orbs fixed on me as if I was his prey.

I gulped, unconsciously taking a step back.

Stop it y/n. He wouldn't eat you.

Really?

He moved closer pinning me to the wall behind me. I balled my fists taking in slow breathe. So slow that I wasn't even breathing now.