07

I stood in front of the huge metal door once again. With the bunch of files in my hands.

Holding them in my one hand, I knocked on the door with other.

'Okay, you gonna keep the files and rush out.'

I told myself. My hands were paining because of the weight of the files.

The door didn't open even after I knocked so much. So I assumed he must have gone out somewhere. For meetings and all.

I rolled my eyes to myself. That means I'll have to come later.

I was about to turn around and walk away when the door opened.

And I met someone familiar yet so unexpected person.

Someone I wouldn't really want to meet.

"Oh, y/n?" She exclaimed excitedly. I didn't know how to react. Her hair were a bit messy and her lipstick was smudged. 

My eyes resting behind her. Jungkook was buttoning up his shirt tying the tie around his neck.

And anybody could tell what they were doing.

None of my business.

I bit my lower lips looking at her.

"Hey." I replied shortly. She took the files from my hands keeping them aside and took me in a hug. I let out a silent hiss shutting my eyes.

"How long has it been?" She asked pulling away. She was looking at me with a wide smile.

I smiled too.

"I can't even remember." My sentence was followed with a chuckle.

"Have you been good?" I nodded my head. "How about you Su Young?" I asked just for formality.

I knew she was doing well.

I mean just look at Jungkook.

"My life is great. After all I have Jungkook." She said with a proud smirk glancing behind her.

What a Bitch.

"What are you doing here by the way?" She asked frowning.

"Employee. I'm an employee." She smiled patting my shoulders.

"It was nice meeting you. And I guess we'll be meeting often." I chuckled nodding my head.

"I'll get going now." She said walking past me. I stared at her back. More like glaring.

I hated her for some unknown reasons.

Or maybe For taking me as a fool who wouldn't understand what act she was putting on.

I turned around to walk away but a voice stopped me.

"Do you have my permission to go?" I turned around blinking my eyes before shaking my head.

"Bring those files here." He sat on his chair leaning on it. I silently heaved out a sigh picking up those stupid bunch of papers.

I walked around the desk keeping them on it.

"Stand here and review them." He spoke making me widen my eyes.

"These are already reviewed three times." I said. He raised his head looking at me.

"I'm the boss. I decide who does what when and how many times, got it?" I gritted my teeth glaring at him when he looked away.

I clenched my fists glaring at him.

But I couldn't say no.

One year is a long time.

Can I really bear him?