23

"Tell me. What you wanna do?" He asked leaning closer. I leaned back almost lying on the counter.

"I-I... Um-I—" I stuttered looking everywhere but him.

He loved teasing me, making me flustered, making me speechless and making my heart beat at an unimaginable speed.

"Stop with those red cheeks. You are tempting me." He blurted out straightening his back moving away from me. Not that far though.

I blinked my eyes dumbfoundedly still in that position.

I brought my hands up touching my cheeks.

Gosh, they were burning. And I was a tomato.

I cleared my throat standing up straight.

You are tempting me.

That words would echo over and over again in my ears setting my body on fire.

I heaved out a sigh.

My mind is so fucked up and I want him to fuck it up more.

After about two hours or something the food was ready.

"Taste this." He said extending his hand placing the chocolate cookie right in front of my mouth.

I opened my mouth biting half of it. I munched closing my eyes. I let out a moan of satisfaction.

"This is so good. You too taste it." I spoke still having my eyes shut.

And then it was as if the time has frozen and the angel itself decided to step on earth.

I felt his warm tongue on the corner of my mouth. My eyes shot open and all I saw was his face up close, closed eyes and him sucking the corner of my mouth.

He licked my bottom lips before pulling away.

"Hm... It's nice. After all I made it." I stood there confused as he walked away setting up the table as if he has done the most normal thing ever.

Like, everyday while having his breakfast this is his routine or this is just the way he tastes food.

Yeah. He acted that normal.

While I was standing there blinking my eyes processing what has happened in the blink of an eye.

He had left me hanging once again.

Fuck him. Fuck that Jeon Jungcock.

I balled my fists losing the last bit of patience and sanity that was somehow still inside me.

I walked towards him turning him around by his shoulder. I held his collar with both my hands, his body bending backwards. He was almost laying on the table.

"Hey! You think you can do whatever whenever you want with me?" I asked tightening my grip around his collar.

"You are so damn wrong." He smirked at me. Literally I wanna kiss that smirk off his face.

He brought his hands up crossing them over his chest.

"You don't like it?" He asked. I parted my lips to speak but then what should I say?

Hell yeah, I loved it and I want you to do whatever you want.

Or.

Hell no, that's not enough. I want more.

In both the cases I wasn't capable of speaking it out loud.

My grip loosened on his collar and instantly he switched our positions.