27

My gaze fixes on his fingers that are playing with the knot of my bathrobe. I bite my lips having all sorts of things he can do if this bathrobe slips away.
He eyes me with a little smirk playing on his lips. My heart accelerates in anticipation.

He unties it pressing his body on mine. His crotch pokes my pulsing heat making me let out a whimper. I instantly bite my lips as heat climbs up my neck spreading on my cheeks.

The bathrobe hangs loosely on my shoulders exposing my lacy undergarments to him.

His intense, dark, lustful gaze roams over my curves befire meeting my eyes. He breathes on my lips whispering in my ears.

"Didn't know you liked lace." His lips brush on mine sending me into paradise. At this moment the only sound inside can hear is my inner voice that's shouting for Jungkook to Fuck me right here.

"Fuck... Jungkook P-please—" An abrupt stuttering plead leaves my lips and I push myself more onto him. His fingers trace my bare belly tugging on the hem of the thin fabric over my wet pussy.

My breathe rate increases tremendously.

"Yes kitten... You have to tell me what you want." His deep voice sends shivers over my body making my knees already give up.
He nibbles on my lips licking my bottom lips with his warm wet tongue.

"I want your fingers in me, please." I almost moan against his lips. His other hand wraps around my waist holding me firmly against his body.

"As my kitten wishes." He pushes the thin fabric aside. My entire body jolts when his fingers come on contact with my throbbing core. I clutch his shoulders biting my lips harder.

"Fuck. You're so wet. I didn't even do anything." He speaks cockily. Proud of himself.

He slides his thumb across my clit pinching the nub. My legs tremble badly. I can't even feel them at this point.

He holds my waist making me sit on the high empty mounted shelf. Pushing my thighs away he stands in between. I feel his stares on me while I close my eyes curling my toes.

He rubs my clit faster with his fingers making me roll my eyes to the back of my head. My chest falls in a rhythm. 

"Faster... " I manage to speak in between. He rubs his finger faster playing with the nub making me clutch his hands tightly as I moan in his ears.

A sudden loud gasp leaves my lips when I realize he has pushed his two fingers inside my hole.

"Oh fuck!" I scream throwing my head in the crook of his neck. His thrusts became faster and without a warning he adds another finger curling them inside me hitting all right spots I didn't even know existed.

"Jung—Jungkook." My legs shake, sweat beads rolling down my forehead and my finger nails digging deep in his back.

He holds my jaw with his other hand kissing my lips. He increases his pace as if he isn't going extremely fast already.

His kiss gets more aggressive. Tongue sucking and lip biting.

"I-I am com—" Before I can complete he slows down making me whine out loudly. I stare at him with pleading eyes.

"What? You wanna come kitten?" He asks tilting his head. I nod my head rocking my hips to ride his fingers myself. He chuckles at my actions.

"Ask me nicely and I let you come." He retorts like the handsome hot jerk he is.

"Please... Let me cum." I ask showing him my puppy eyes. "You can do better." I almost pick up the vase from beside smashing his head.

"Daddy please. I have been a good girl. Let me come." He smiles lightly increasing his pace again.