15

I had agreed to have a fun weekend because why not?

Seojin is a nice girl and even if it was once that I had talked to her, I knew I'd like her company.

I locked the door as I turned around only to see Seojin standing leaning on her car waiting for me.

My mouth hung open. She looked so different. So so different.

But both of our styles matched.

The two of us were wearing black colored clothes.

She was in a jeans, turtleneck top and a black leather jacket. With her tall height and stunning personality she looked hot.

Like a literal model.

I was wearing black baggy pants with a crop top and a black overcoat was in my hands. In case I need it.

"Woah, you look... Amazing." She spoke as I walked towards her.

"And you look hot. Trust me you look better in these clothes than those secretary girlish once." She chuckled at my words as we sat inside and she started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"You'll know when we'll reach." She said.

I decided not to ask further. I turned on the music.

I thought she would be into classical music. I don't know why I thought that but she was into pop, jazz and rap just like me.

That's the reason why the ride was extremely noisy.

With loud music playing we both sang along as she drove.

"Girl, you good at singing." I said when we got out of the car.

She threw her hand across my shoulder leaning closer to my face.

"Want me to sing your name like a song?" She said with a wink.

Oh no! This was the first time a girl flirted with me. Like I didn't have a girl best friend to flirt with.

I chuckled hiding my red cheeks as she laughed at my reaction.

"Awh... Look at you all flustered and cute." She said pinching my cheeks.

I am an introvert. But with this girl I was so so comfortable. As if I had known her for years.

"Stop it." I said. I turned my head and realized we were at Starfield shopping mall.

My eyes widened. It was a place of riches. Doesn't mean I couldn't afford it but I just didn't feel right spending so much money on just a mall.

"Woah." I exclaimed as I rushed inside like a baby.

"Slow down." She said but instantly catched my pace since her legs were long.

Perks of being tall.

"Seojin, let's go for bowling." I held her hand dragging her to the bowling area.

I took the ball and threw it but it just went out of the track. I turned towards her with a pout. She laughed at me patting my back.

"I'll show you." She said before gripping the ball and throwing it. A gasp left my lips as it hit and all the pins fell. She threw her hands in air as I hugged her excitedly.

"Hey, you're so good in this." She gave me a proud smirk.

"You can do this too." My eyes widened. "Really?" She nodded her head. "I'll teach you." She said. I gripped the ball as she bent my body holding my arm and keeping her leg close to mine.

"Throw." I threw the ball and all the pins fell down. I gasped turning around celebrating the little victory.

"Y/n, now you are good at this too." She said.

"Yeah, that was one good shot." My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach hearing the voice. This voice was familiar.

I turned around.

"Mr. Jeon." Seojin said bowing at him but he stopped her showing her his palm.

"We are out of work. We can be informal." She nodded her head.

Jungkook wasn't alone. Mr. Ahn Jun Ho was there with him too. And the way they were dressed I could tell they were out to enjoy the weekend.

Wow, did he really come to a mall for the weekend?

I can bet he was dragged here.

I cleared my throat glancing at Seojin before I spoke.

"Um, we'll get going." I mumbled almost inaudibly.

"What? Not so soon. Let's play a little more." She said looking at me with a pout.

"Yes y/n. Let's have a match. Boys versus girls." I blinked my eyes. Match? With Jungkook? Why?

"Sounds good to me." Seojin spoke. I looked at her raising a brow.

She wiggled her brows. "What? Is something wrong?" I forced a smile on my face shaking my head.

"Great. Let's start then. Whichever team makes five points first wins." Jun Ho spoke as we all stood on one side.

First was Seojin and Jun Ho's chance.

I stood beside Jungkook. I could feel his gaze on me. When is he not looking at me?

"Black suites you." He spoke. His breathe hitting my ears.

Do I say thank you for that?

I pretended not to hear him but I felt his hand on my waist. I flinched snapping my head towards him.

"For someone whom you met just yesterday, aren't you being too close to her?" He spoke adjusting my belt which I didn't realize was not on its place.

He really be checking me out all the time.

Huh, as if I don't.

I stared at his face. He was so close to me. Situation could be misunderstood. Moreover we were in public.

"It's my life. I decide whom to get close with." I said stepping away turning my gaze towards the two only to see Seojin pouting while Jun Ho laughed.

She stomped towards me with that same cute pout on her face.

"Hey! It's just a game." I said patting her back. She sucked in a sharp breathe wiping her fake tears.

Dramatic much!

"If you wanna win let me try." I said as I walked holding the ball in my hands.

Jungkook walked beside me. I wasn't good at all whereas Jungkook... He is just a perfect human being.

Yeah, I know I shouldn't say that about my ex boyfriend but what can I do? It's a fact that he is perfect.

"You go first." He said straightening his back. I stood with my eyes fixated on the pins.

And then I threw the ball.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as it hit the target.

After that I thought it's not that difficult. We could win easily.

Until....

"Jeon Jungkook doesn't lose." He said giving us a proud smirk. The cocky one. The one that said 'Bitch, this is my game, I am the king.'

Team girls: 3

Team boys: 5

I clicked my tongue rolling my eyes.

"What's so good about winning a bowling game?" I said crossing my arms.

He walked towards me sliding his hands inside his pocket.

"The good thing is that the loser treats the winner."

I scoffed at his words.

"When did we talk about this?" I argued.

Jun Ho shrugged his shoulders looking away while mumbling.

"That's an unsaid rule of every game."