49

<Y/n>

Two Months Later

I laid back on my bed closing my eyes after an exhausting day. Being the team leader was so hard. I had been promoted a month before but I was thankful for all the times I've been so busy with work. It helped me keep my mind off lots of things I refused to give a place to in my head.

The last two months were like straight tour to hell. After that night with Jungkook I had mustered up a lot of courage and got myself together before I confronted my father the next afternoon.
We had a talk. More like a fight. More like something before I completely lost my patience.

I asked him why he had leveled down to such an extent where he ruined the love life of his only daughter. And then he told me that he never wanted Jungkook to be with me because he wanted me to marry the President of NEON—a world famous clothing brand company—Steven. I had known Steven for five years of my life and I never liked that man. My father was so against me being with Jungkook that he didn't hesitate to pull off the shitty act.

And so much for what? The freaking title? Why couldn't he be just a caring and supportive father?

We had a huge fight over that matter and after that I hadn't talked to him. Neither did he made any efforts to.

Next was Su Young.

Everything with Su Young was tangled up. Neither of us had been at fault but all of us suffered because of someone's immature act. Jungkook had a talk with her. A private one. I don't know what they talked about but after that Su Young left with a little hurt and regret in her eyes but with full sincerity she had wished us a happy life ahead. She was heart broken. I felt bad as her friend—ex friend—but I couldn't bring myself to do anything.

Typical Human Nature.

About Ji Ho, we had settled amongst ourselves but we don't have that friendship we had before. Something is lost and I missed it. But I know that friendship I had will never be back. We can't fix bonds. Because if a stab leaves a scar, a scratch also leaves one. No medicine, no bandage can fix it. Ever.

Maybe I'll try to be normal but we both know we will never be our past selves.

"Penny for your thoughts." The bed beside me dipped as a huge tattooed arm wrapped around my waist.
I turned, digging my head in his chest inhaling his intoxicant scent. All this time, it's only Jungkook who's keeping me sane.

"You know, it's just...." I trailed off. So many years of studies and still I didn't have a word in my vocabulary to voice out my feelings or thoughts.
"I know." Jungkook admitted caressing my hair with excess tenderness in his touch. "I can't tell you to get over with it y/n. I know it's easy said than done." He pulled me closer lifting my chin up holding it between his thumb and forefinger.

"I'll only tell you that I am here. It's all okay because at the end of the day we are together." A smile carved on my lips hearing his words.

We are together.

He'd been chanting the same sentence over thousand times but every single time it gives me tingles and I trust it more and more.

Hell, yeah Jungkook. We are together. Always.

"God, I love you so much." Blush crept up my neck spreading all over my cheeks. Those three words are so overrated. When I say them to Jungkook it feels so much more.

"Damn! I love you too." He held my neck crashing his mouth over mine kissing me passionately. I have missed this. It's been quite long since I had Jungkook kissing me. Even in the middle of all the chaos I couldn't stop thinking how his touch feels on my skin or how his kisses feel. Until now, I didn't know how much I missed him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth, his kiss growing rougher. He tugged on my hair. God, I was breathless. He sucked my tongue biting my bottom lips before pulling back.

My chest heaved up hitting his chest in a rhythm. I panted, gasping for air.
He swiped his thumb over my lips, his eyes sparkling with a dark emotion. His gaze burned my skin. I could feel my heart in my ears. Exploding like a bomb.

"We've had enough sex y/n. Let's make love tonight?" He tugged my hair behind my ear tracing his forefinger on my shoulder and down to my waist. I nodded my head wrapping my legs around his waist. "Ye—mmfgh" My words turn into a moan when his mouth crashes on mine again in a hurried messy kiss. He trails his tongue down to my chin, his hands palming my breast from over the fabric of my shirt. I pull him so close, so close until I could feel him everywhere. In every breathe I take. In every view of my eyes. Engraved in my skin like pure bliss. He is everywhere.

I pull his shirt over his head tossing it over the floor. Our hands work faster. Next falls my top on the floor and then my shorts, his jeans and every piece of clothing lying on the floor messily. He carries me in his arms to the bedroom. His lips never leave mine. His hold tightens on my neck squeezing it lightly. He doesn't seem to get enough of me. I can't get enough of him.

But he pulls away, my back crashing against the floor to ceiling glass wall of the room. His eyes sparks with emotions I can't name. I melt in his hold. There's everything in his eyes. I could see through it. I could see my world in there. He breathes hard against my chest resting his forehead on mine closing his eyes.

I don't.

I look at every single inch of his face. Counting his eyelashes, savoring how pink and soft his lips are. And I can't take my eyes off him. He is so beautiful. Like the sun rise near the sea. Like the lily on water. He is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

And I am losing my God damn mind. All the memories, reasoning, thinking and thoughts are seeping out from my brain filling up with only Jungkook Jungkook and Jungkook.

His lips brush on mine. His fingers stroke my waist. His lips move as he speaks. His words taking my heart all over again. Holding my heart securely in his chest forever.

"I want you so bad but I want to savour every single second of this night y/n. Because I just love you so much. I'll always love you. I'll love you because you're the only person I'm ever capable to be in love with. For me, the word 'love' is replaced by
'Y/n'."