20

The dim lights played their part in setting up the mood. The music changed to a more slow and romantic one.

And of all the sounds inside the room all I could hear was his breathe on my cheeks.

His arms were wrapped securely around my waist and his forehead pressed against mine.

Yet again, I got carried away with his intoxicating scent, his holy touch.

Closing my eyes, our bodies swayed in rhythm.

"You wanted to keep distance. Why aren't you pushing me now?" He whispered in my ears. He knew what he was doing.

I hated how I didn't have control over my own self but at the same time I loved how he could control me.

The hair on my neck raised. I felt goosebumps on my arm when he slid his fingertips on them.

Turning me around, my back pressed against his chest. His arms around my waist as he rested his head on my shoulders.

His nose rubbed softly over my neck. The feeling was so euphoric, so electric that I wanted him to do it again. I tilted my head letting out a shaky breathe.

I placed my hands on his that were on my waist.

He pulled me closer. If that was possible. His lips touched my skin behind my ear. He took my earlobe between his teeth as I clutched on his arms tightly.

"Fuck Jungkook." I cursed as he nibbled softly on my earlobe. My heart was beating so fast that it was struggling to break one of my rib bones.

He turned me around as I stared into his glistening eyes.

His gaze was fixated somewhere. I followed it only to realize he was looking at my lips.

I unconsciously licked my lips as he leaned closer. Close enough for me to lose the last bit sanity inside me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. I held onto him tightly.

And now I never wanted to leave him.

His soft pink lips brushes over mine making them tremble. I had forgotten everything else. Even my own name.

All my brain was filled with was: Jungkook, Jungkook and Jungkook.

I closed my eyes feeling the moment.

My insides were shouting.

Yes. Now he's going to kiss. It's time. Yes. Now.

My bones were filled in anticipation. I craved so much for him that it frustrated me.

He wasn't kissing me yet. I knew he wanted to. I knew he wanted to pin me down to the nearest wall and kiss the Fuck out of my lips.

But he didn't. He didn't because I hadn't given him my permission in words.

I knew what was stopping him. And I knew about his every desire because he was like an open book.

His eyes showed what he wanted.

I wanted to tell him that I want him just as much as he wants me but a very very little part of me felt wrong telling him.

It felt wrong to crave for him. It felt wrong to let him know.

Not only because he had a girlfriend but also because she was the same girl with whom he cheated on me.

My self respect and my pride were on the line.

And just when I was about to lean forward listening to the bigger part of my heart the music stopped and took the form of loud cheers and applauds.

I opened my eyes realizing in what position the two of us were and how wrong it would be if someone sees us.

I pushed him lightly taking a step away.

"Excuse me." I mumbled before I rushed towards the bathroom.

I increased my pace so much so that I was almost running tearing up the crowd. And even in that state, in this crowd, I felt his gaze piercing right through my soul.

That's how much power he had.

I didn't go to any bathroom, instead I rushed inside a room closing the door.
My back pressed against the wooden door as I stood numb. The only sound inside the silent room was my terribly beating heart.

I brought my hands up clutching my chest tightly. My heart was beating so fast that my chest was paining now. Paining because of the over work.

I closed my eyes. But the only moments that flashed in front of my eyes were those intimate ones I had shared with Jungkook.

All of them. I could still feel how good every moment was. How heavenly it felt.

I heaved out a sigh.

I was so frustrated. Jeon Jungkook was making me sexually frustrated. I wanted him to just bang me endlessly. Bang me until I beg him to stop.

AND I NEEDED TO GET THESE THOUGHTS OUT OF MY MIND!!

I calmed my nerves down before I opened the door and walked out slowly.

My eyes were searching for that one man in the crowded hallways so that I can run in the opposite direction because I wasn't in a state to face him.

Not after what we were about to do.

My shoulders slumped down when I saw him talking to a group of people.

I walked away sitting on the table where my colleagues were. I poured myself a drink in a glass.

I brought the glass up to drink but I didn't. Instead I kept it back on the table tracing it's mouth with my index finger.

I had drank two times and both the times something really very important happened and I didn't remember.

It was risky to get drunk. I heaved out a sigh for the umpteenth time in just a day. Roaming my eyes in the hall, they again rested on Jungkook.

I tilted my head admiring his face. The little smile he had while he was talking was so adorable.

He kept talking with that smile on his face and I couldn't get enough of it.

In an instance his gaze met mine and his smile widened before he looked away.

My heard made a triple flip befire it dropped down in my legs and I quickly turned around.

"What was that?" I mumbled to myself  blinking my eyes.

What was that brisk strange feeling?

I haven't seen Jungkook smiling since too long. Not like that at least to me.

That smile had got my heart.

Once again.

Just like it did years ago. That same pure, innocent, full of love and adoration kind of smile.

I clutched the glass in my hands and gulped the drink in one go.

Shaking my head I tried to get that image of him out of my mind.

After that I lost the count of how many glasses I had poured for myself.

I was happy that my friends had already left to talk to some other people.

My eyes closed as I literally lost all my senses.

And then I heard a voice. A comforting, soothing, soft, melodious and deep voice beside me.

"Oh God! Why have you started to drink so much? Who's gonna take care of you if I am not around?"