12

I took a step back only to be pinned between him and the counter. He closed the gap between us.

His eyes showed only one emotion and it was that he really wanted to have me.

All of me.

I was too caught up with my desire that I couldn't say no. But that didn't mean I said yes. I remained silent.

He lifted his hand, his finger tips touching the thin fabric of my shirt on my waist.

He stood too close. Closing my eyes slowly I felt his stare taking in my face. He leaned down rubbing his cheek slowly against mine.

I let out a breathy shake. He wrapped his arm completely around my waist pulling me closer to his figure. My chest was pressed against his hard well built one.

He lifted his other hand. His warm palm came in contact with my cheeks. He held my jaw caressing his thumb on my cheeks.

I enjoyed every bit of it. I wanted more.

He brushed his lips on my neck bringing them up to my jaw. He sucked on my jaw making me moan out in pleasure.

I was in another world until the sound of his phone rang through the room.

I shot my eyes open expecting him to back off quickly but he didn't. He placed his hands on my either sides pressing his body more.

This was torture. Painfully pleasurable.

My eyes fluttered as he continued to caress my neck with his thumb while leaving kisses on my neck.

"Um... You... Your-Your phone." I stuttered badly managing to let out those words.

He ignored me. His phone kept ringing. I tilted my head to look at who was calling him constantly.

Suyoung

It showed on the caller ID.

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. "It's... Su Young." I felt a pang in my heart just thinking that now he was going to pull away and talk to his girlfriend.

Well, of course he should do that.

But to my surprise he didn't. His hands slipped under my shirt, his hand resting on my bare back.

He pulled his face away. Keeping his finger on his lips he told me to stay silent.

With his other hand he picked up the call keeping it on speaker. My eyes went wide. So wide that my eyeballs may fall out.

"Hey babe." He said. I flinched when his tongue came in contact with my earlobe. I threw my hand over my mouth keeping myself from making any sound.

He enjoyed it. I could tell. By his expressions. His body language.

"Hey Kook... I miss you." He lifted me up making me sit on the counter and stood in between my legs. So close to my dripping core.

What the hell was he doing? And why wasn't I doing anything?

Oh, I did.

I placed my hand on his shoulder pulling him closer.

"Me too sweetheart." He said. I felt sadness taking all over me but then I realized he was right here. With me.

Nothing mattered.

"What were you doing?" Her voice echoes. "Work." He replies short, his hand moving up as he sucked my collarbone.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I disturb you?" His tongue trails lower. He unbuttons the first button of my shirt. A cold shiver runs down my spine as I throw my head back.

"Kind of. But I can always make time for you." She giggled at his response. He proceeded everything so slowly and sensually. And I let him as if he had captured my brain and was controlling it.

"It's okay. Go back to work. Don't skip your meals. I also have to go. Let's talk later at night." I bit my lips hard when his finger brushed over my clothed nipple.

Arching my back I bit my inner cheeks keeping me from letting out any sounds.

"Sounds good baby." He tilted his neck rubbing his nose on my bare skin.

"I love you Koo. Bye." She exclaimed. "Bye." He replied and hanged up the call.

I was left shocked. He didn't say that back. Why was I dancing inside?

I didn't get enough time to think when he ran his thumb over my lips wiping off the blood I had due to the hard biting.

I heaved out a sigh of relief.

That was insane. And scary. What if she world have heard us?

I gasped when I felt his hand on my thighs. I squirmed under his touch making him smirk.

He was enjoying it too much.

He loved playing with me. He loved how my body reacting in his most little actions.

He'd stare at me and I'll have an orgasm.

And instead of shattering my heart this fact made me quite happy since in some ways I could still have him.

Even if it was playing, I'd let him if he was near me.

I gulped the hard lump in my throat meeting his eyes.

My heart was pounding crazily against my chest.

"Jung-Jungkook..." I whispered. He caressed my thighs raising his brow.

"What kitten? You want something?" He asked in his seductive voice. The voice for which every creature alive would get on their knees for him.

"We shouldn't do this." I whispered slowly afraid of my own words. I feared he would step away and I will miss his touch, his warmth.

But he didn't. He looked straight in my eyes. We inhaled each other's breath. His lips hovered over mine.

"Why princess?" He asked. I almost let out a whimper just on the nickname.

Before when he called me with those nick names they sounded so pure and innocent.

Not anymore.

There was something different. And I loved it.

"You... You are my-my—" His hands traveled up caressing my inner thighs. My breathe hitched in my throat.

"boss..." I let out with a shaky breathe. He squeezed my thighs lightly making me clench my thighs together but his hands stopped me. "...and someone's boyfriend." With a little hurt I added.

Using his other hand he pulled my shirt from the side exposing my shoulder. He placed a kiss on it whispering in my ears.

"That shouldn't bother you." He took my soft skin between his teeth nibbling on it.

I breathed heavily clutching the counter tightly.

He continued his little torture. Caressing my thighs, kissing my cleavage, running his fingertips on my bare back.

I shut my eyes letting out a moan.

"Please... Jungkook." I said unconsciously. I didn't even know what I meant by that.

His deep voice lingered in my ears. So close, deep, husky and coffee like.

"Do you want me to continue?"