11

"Call me when you reach." I said pecking her forehead. Su Young was going to LA today.

The reason why we had a blast last night.

She hugged me one last time before waving her hand and walking away. I loosened my tie heaving out a sigh.

Turning around I sat inside my car before driving back to my company.

I walked inside about to open the door of my office when it opened and my eyes met a familiar pair of light brown eyes.

My heart felt at comfort as I drowned her innocent eyes in my lustful ones.

"Mr. Ahn told me to wait for you. You wanted to meet me?" She said moving aside giving me the way to walk in.

"Yeah, we are going for a meeting." I replied sitting on my chair as I sipped the water from the glass.

She blinked her eyes pointing her index finger at herself.

"Me? Meeting? Why?"

She scooted closer standing in front of me.

I shot my gaze up at her.

"You are supposedly the in charge of the new product. There's no one better than you for the meeting. So, get ready with the documents. We'll leave in an hour." She stood with her jaw dropped to the floor.

C'mon, she's an adult now. Meeting isn't that big of a deal.

"Sir but-" I leaned back on my chair closing my eyes as I crossed my legs.

"Leave." My voice comes out cold and husky. Few minutes later I hear the sound of her heels clicking. Opening my eyes, I see how her thin waist sways as she walks.

Her skirt rising up a bit showing off her flawless skin.

I heave out a sigh. "You're not doing good y/n." I mumble.

My secretary walks inside. "Mr. Jeon. I can't find the blue file I brought to your house last night. Did you perhaps left it back at your house?"

I silently let out a hiss. Because of Su Young I forgot about it.

"Yeah. I forgot. I'll get the file and go for the meeting from there directly with Ms. y/n."

~~~~~~~

<Y/n>

I tap my feet on the ground impatiently waiting for him to bring the car. I look up at the sky. It's so cloudy and it's raining.

I can tell, it's going to rain heavily tonight.

It was evening. After this meeting, I plan to sit on my chair and play all night.

The sound of the horn brings me out of my thoughts.

Why don't I have an umbrella?

I keep my hand over my head rushing towards the car. Opening the door, I sit inside.

The car wasn't even that far but since it was raining so heavily I still got wet.

"How hard it's raining today." I cursed under my breath brushing my hands over my shirt.

I didn't realize that it has become slightly see through because of the water.

"I'll give you another shirt." He says driving off. I hum in response not exactly listening what he just said.

The drive to his house was comparatively short since the company was close to his house.

Getting out of the car I walk inside with him.