25

"What? Me? Why me?" He shrugged his shoulders walking towards his room.

"Because I want you to." And he walked away disappearing inside his room. I followed him with my small legs.

I need tall legs, please. Why am I so small? AND WHY IS HE SO BIG?

"Hey! But I'll be of no help. Why do you want me to come there? And that too we are leaving in two hours? What about packing and stuff?" He peeked through his wardrobe staring at me.

"We are going for just two days." I rubbed my temples in frustration.

"Can I not go?" I asked looking at him with puppy eyes but he didn't even spare a glance at me.

"I'll get ready then we'll go to your house, okay?"

He spoke not expecting an answer. I heaved out a sigh.

He is stubborn. If he says he wants to take me then he will. I walked back to the couch plopping on it.

"I hate travelling."

~~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes.

Ten minutes of silence.

Ten minutes of only vibrating of the phone as he typed on it furiously.

Ten minutes of him sitting beside me as I stare at his figure.

Ten minutes of us sitting inside his private jet.

We were waiting for someone. I don't know who.

My phone vibrated. I picked it up glancing at the text. A low gasp leaves my lips as I remember that I had promised Ji Ho to meet the next day.

Oh God.

I had already ditched him today for Jungkook on his special day.

Am I going to ditch him again?

No!

I turn my head to look at him trying to convince him one last time.

"Jungkook, is it important for me to go? I have a very important thing to do here. Can't you go alone or take someone else please. I have—"

He turns his head towards me. His eyes holding the same intimidating look. And they tell me a rare emotion. The one I always failed to recognize.

"And that important thing is about that bastard? Your work is more important than him?" He states harshly looking away.

I ball my fists clenching my jaw. My nostrils flare in anger.

There he goes again.

"I'm amused to see that he still bothers you after years." I grit out digging holes in his skull through my glares as I clench my fists.

"Doesn't matter what you think. For me he is important." His head snaps towards me as he let's out a scoff.

"Yeah. I sure do know how important he is." I turn my body towards him facing him completely.

"Jungkook, can you stop? I seriously don't get what your problem is. Sometimes you act crazy."

He raises a brow tilting his head.

"My problem is that you are arguing to your boss for that good for nothing creature." He speaks through gritted teeth.

My anger level rises breaking all the strings. He's being so insensitive and immature. Like always.

"Stop Jungkook. I wouldn't hear another word from your mouth for him. You have no right to speak bad about him." I state digging my nails in my own flesh.

He has always been this way. I don't know what he hates about Ji Ho. Ji Ho has been always too good to him.

Yeah can't blame after our break up. But he had all the rights to be angry at Jungkook. Of course he would be because he cares for me.

He pokes his inner cheeks. His eyes turning darker than ever and his face holding a look I have never ever seen.

So intense. So scary.

"He is always too important to you. And I'm not talking about a particular day or two. Even back then when there was something so special between us, he was much more important to you. Have you ever cared for me as much as you've for him? You know what? You shouldn't have seduced me on the first place. Why didn't you just come in a relationship with him instead. He has always been a perfect match for you. And me? I was just a nobody."

While he speaks his eyes show a glint of undefinable emotion in his eyes that lasts barely for a millisecond.

I bite my lips keeping those tears I  have been hiding for years in the back of my eyes as I stare at him.

"Jungkook..." I whisper lowly staring right into his eyes.

I wish I could read what he's been hiding. I wish I could know all those emotions he has hidden. I wish I could have something for myself to prove that every word he spoke a while ago was false.

He didn't mean any of it.

Because his every single word pierced right through my heart. And somehow it hurts more than the last time he has spoken.

Because last time it was hurt that I could hear in his voice and this time there's only anger and hatred.

I gulp the hard lump in my throat forcing out the words.

"Ji Ho... Has always been with me. When you weren't there he was with me. When you couldn't be with me he was. So please, never ever bad mouth him in front of me because you don't have any rights."

I speak maintaining the intense eye contact between us.

There's a conversation going on between our eyes but it isn't reaching our hearts.

We have lost the way to each other's heart and now we are roaming somewhere in between maybe or maybe not trying to find each other's heart.

I still remember how we were each other's comfort place.

Before he ruined it all.

"I'm here." A voice speaks but the two of us ignore it.

Too busy in trying to decode the meaning of those emotions in our eyes.

But it only lasts for another one long minute before he stands up from beside me sitting on the other side with Ahn Jun Ho, his secretary for whom we have been waiting.

I wish he would have come sooner so we wouldn't have brought that topic up.

I look away staring out of the window as the journey starts and all the while the only thing I can think of is his words.

"You shouldn't have seduced me on the first place. Why didn't you just come in a relationship with him instead. He has always been a perfect match for you. And me? I was just a nobody."

Why would I go out of my way for a nobody? Why would I cross my limits for a nobody? Why would I fight the world for a nobody?

A lone tear slips from my eyes. I turn my head wiping it quickly.

"I loved him more than I loved myself."

I still do but I wouldn't accept it.

Never.

Not yet!