31

I am a keeper. I respect bonds. I care about my people and I care about my relationships. And I hate to be so sensitive about it.

My best friend is my priority. Because that person have supported me, guided me, suffered with me, lifted me up, lent me a shoulder to lean on and been with me through thick and thin.

And all he asked me for was just a simple wish that too for my own good.

How can I be so shameless and ungrateful?

I stood on the door frame with my mind malfunctioning and overworking at the same time.

My heart was beating wildly against my chest, my palms were sweaty. For the first time, I really didn't like to see him.

I literally have a shirtless Jungkook five steps away and here he stands so close to barging inside my house.

"Y/n, back to earth?" He waved his hand in front of my face bringing me out of my trance.

"Uh... You—"

At this moment all I wished for was any one of us to disappear into thin air.

Either Ji Ho, or Jungkook.

And if not them, let me disappear. They'll see what they have to do then.

I nervously chuckled about to close the door behind my back after stepping out but a pair of arms pulled me back and my heart dropped into the pit of my stomach.

I felt Jungkook's hot breathe on my neck as his chin rested on my shoulders.

"Baby, you are taking so long." My eyes are glued to Ji Ho who is shifting his gaze from Jungkook to me then his half naked body and then back to me.

He gives a very inexplicable look.

A look of disappointment? Mistrust? Disgust? Hatred? Anger?

I don't know.

But whatever it is, it just makes me more anxious.

I stood there frozen with Jungkook's bare chest pressed against my body as he glared at Ji Ho with a smirk on his face.

Ji Ho clicked his tongue letting out a scoff. I shook my head as tears brimmed in my eyes.

"I... I can—I can ex—explain."

He gave one last glance to Jungkook before he walked away ignoring me.

"Ji Ho!" I shouted his name wanting to run after him but Jungkook held me securely in his arms. Way too tight.

"Jungkook leave me. I need to stop him." I said wriggling in his hold.

He released me and I was about to rush out when his words stopped me.

"No babe. Not today." I frowned turning to look at him.

"Today you choose. It's either that man or me. And if you choose him... Like you always do... We are never seeing each other again."

And if you choose him like you always do.

What the hell does he mean by that statement? And what's up with the options and choosing.

I furrowed my brows squinting my eyes at him.

"Seriously Jungkook? Why are you so childish?" I state in a louder voice.

He shrugs his shoulders.

"Let me be. Let me be childish for you, I don't care y/n. I wish I was childish before too. But I wasn't. But now I'll be very childish. And you'll have to bear with it."

His facials were serious and his every word repeated in my head slowly. He added.

"That's only if you come back to me today."

He spread his arms as I looked at the door and then his arms.

Years of friendship.

And then on the other hand was...

The forever love who didn't love me back the way I do.

And you know what felt right?

Being in Jungkook's arms.

Not going after my friend and instead go back to Jungkook. It felt too right.

I can explain Ji Ho later, right? He would understand. He is my best friend. He cares for me. He will understand me.

I looked into Jungkook's eyes and I just knew that he wanted me to run in his arms.

His eyes said it all.

I took slow steps walking closer to him as I wrapped my arms around his bare waist laying my head on his chest. He was smiling wide as his hands gently rubbed my back caressing my hair.

"Good decision princess." He pecked my forehead and his embrace was so warm and comfortable that it didn't let me think.

But then my gaze fell upon the wall clock and I was reminded something.

"Jungkook, don't we have to go to work?" I asked showing him my puppy eyes tracing circles on his chest. He pulled away pouting his lips.

"Nope." He said with a loud 'p' sound following his word.

"Today, it's only about you and me." He stroked my hair caressing my cheeks lovingly.

See. And you tell me not to fall for this sweet talk? Not to fall for his gentle touch, his sincere eyes, his warmth, his truly hot body? How can I not?

He picked me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my leg around his waist.

He held my back smashing his lips on mine. Licking my bottom lips he slid his tongue inside my mouth sucking my tongue. I moaned in his mouth. The heated make out session went on for fifteen minutes as he pressed my back against the wall.

I pulled away gasping for air as my chest heaved up and down. He stared at my pink swollen lips before pecking them.

I looked at him with a smile on my face and he did the same.

"Let's go for a shower, shall we?" I nodded my head as he again placed his lips on mine moving them faster.

He kicked the bathroom door with his leg walking inside without breaking the kiss.

Trailing his tongue across the corner of my lips, he sucked my jaw leaving wet kisses over my neck.

He made me sit on the marbled sink. His fingers tugged on my shirt as he lifted it over my head exposing my chest to him.

His hands slid down from my shoulders to my chest to my belly.

He squeezed my breasts. His fingers tugged on the hem of my shorts. I raised my butt letting him slide them down.

When both of us were completely naked, he carried me to the shower. Turning it on, the cold water hit my skin making me hiss because of the new hickey on my neck.

But the next second, Jungkook grazed his warm tongue over it giving me the pleasure.

His hands went down between my thighs cupping my heat. I jolted on his touch. He brought his lips up touching my ears, whispering in.

"Shall I give you a holiday for few days as a boss? Because you're too pretty for me to not do you over and over again, Princess."