24

I wiped the wet dishes setting them up while he washed them.

It looked like we were couples.

We weren't.

Not anymore.

My mind was stuck on everything that has happened since I came here.

I had kissed him. Jeon Jungkook. My ex boyfriend. And he tasted like heaven. Lips so soft, tender, pink, sweet and....and kissable. I wanna keep kissing him.

My gaze was fixed on him. His furrowed brows, his lips pressed into thin line as he washes the dishes.

I wasn't concentrating on my work anymore.

Like how can I? It was Jeon Jungkook who was standing beside me.

"I'm gonna bend you over the table if you keep staring at me like that." Instantly I looked away.

I shut my eyes cursing myself under my breathe.

Just why?

He was done with washing the utensils. Removing his gloves he washed his hands leaning on the counter as he watched me drying the dishes lazily.

When it comes to kitchen, there's no one as lazy as me.

"Leave it." He said taking the plate from my hand and keeping it away. He pulled me closer to him by my waist lifting his hand to hold my jaw.

"What?" I asked when he kept staring at me without speaking anything.

He tilted his head caressing my cheeks. His thumb ran over my cheeks. I leaned in his touch.

He ran his thumb over my lower lips parting them.

He slid his thumb inside my mouth making me freeze on my spot. None of us dared to break the intense eye contact as he does so.

I sucked his thumb nibbling on it softly. He pulled his thumb out keeping it on my lower lips.

He slid it down tracing my neck before he put his thumb inside his mouth making me let out a low gasp.

"So sweet. Y/n, I can't do this anymore." He whispered closing the gap between us. I closed my eyes as he took my earlobe between his teeth.

"Nor me." I whispered clutching his arms tightly.

"Please Jungkook.... Do it. Do whatever is in your mind." I blurted out feeling ecstatic when his hand slid under my shirt caressing my bare skin.

"Kitten if I do what's in my mind you wouldn't be able to walk for months."

I didn't almost hear what he said.

"Doesn't matter." And just with my two words I was up in air as he sucked my neck walking towards the couch of the living room.

He laid me on the couch hovering over me. He stared into my eyes before admiring my face with his dark intese gaze. Pinning my hands above my head he leaned in.

Blood ran through my veins like the lightening in the sky. I could feel literal electric currents in my muscles.

My cheeks were flushed red and my heart was hammering wildly against my chest.

His lips touched mine. Moving his lips slowly at first he intertwined our fingers.

And the kiss that had started so soft was now turning rough and aggressive.

He slid his tongue inside my mouth playing with my tongue. He was devouring my mouth with that skilful tongue of his.

He nibbled on my lower lips sucking them. I moaned in his mouth when he bit on my lips. My chest heaved up and down pressing against his hard well built one.