26

<JK>

My heart clutched as I saw that tear in her eyes.

And a sudden strange feeling arose in the pit of my stomach. I shook my head shrugging off that stupid feeling.

I did right.

I spoke the truth. The fact.

Does she think I wouldn't notice those little things? Does she thinks I wouldn't ever know that the person whom she loves is that Ji Ho and not me?

Why did she pretend to be in love with me?

"What is it between you and Y/n?" I raise my brow at Jun Ho.

He narrows his eyes at me. "You act different around her." Closing my eyes I heave out a sigh. This guy is too observant.

"She is my first love."

He gives me a shocked look. His eyes shift from me to her and then back to me.

He leans on his seat heaving out a sigh resting his hands on the armrest.

"No wonder. First love never works." He mumbles and I can't agree more.

"Right!"

As I take another glance at her, suddenly all her words she said to me two nights before while she was drunk flash in my mind.

-------

"When you weren't with me I missed you and now when you're right in front of me, so close, I miss you so much more."

"I don't love you... But I want you. I want you for myself. I don't know why or even if I have any kind of rights but it hurts to see you giving your everything to Su Young."

"I really want to be just in your arms."

"Jungkook, I don't want to live without you. It's really hard."

"Jungkook I really hate you. You said you wouldn't leave me. You said I'll always be the only one in your life. You said that the only girl you will love would be me. Then why is Su Young between us?"

"Why did you do that? Why?"

"Jungkook, please I want you. I crave for you ever single second. I want you to touch me like no one has ever had."

------

Wasn't it all her fault? What did I do?

While she sleeps during the journey I stare at her calming features.

"Don't tell me you still have feelings for her? You have Su Young."

Jun Ho speaks when he notices my gaze. I bite my lips shaking my head.

"I don't... But I keep wanting her beneath me. I keep imagining her in my arms."

He keeps his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey! Man, come back. You aren't planning to cheat on Su Young, are you?"

I turn my head to look at him. A sly smirk tugs on the corner of my lips.

"Who's gonna tell her?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Y/n>

I keep my bag in the corner of the room sitting on the couch. Jungkook walks behind sitting on the bed.

Apparently we are in the same room since the hotel has advance reservation policy.

Well, if Jungkook wanted he could have rooms. No!

He could have the entire hotel.

But maybe he wasn't just in a mood to do so.