36

<JK>

I slam the door shut of my car locking it. As soon as I am about to walk inside I feel a grip on my shirt. Before I react, I'm turned around harshly and a hard punch lands on my insanely handsome face.

I stumble backward. The person who has hit me grips my collar pressing my back on the car. I keep my palm on my jaw raising my head to look at this person.

"What the hell did you do to her?" He shouts on my face. I clench my jaw digging my nails in my fist. Only I know how much I'm holding back right now.

The day I saw him at the college reunion, I literally wanted to smash his head on the nearest wall but I didn't.

This time I really might do something bad.

"Fucking leave Ji Ho." I grit out while he glares at me with fire in his eyes.

"Jungkook, I'll fucking kill you. How dare you play with y/n again? What do you want from her?" He yells on my face. I shut my eyes taking in deep breathes. I yank his hands away pushing his figure. I brush off my coat.

"If I wasn't right in front of my company I would have returned your treatment but I love my reputation. I'm not a street gangster." I shot death glares at him.

He scoffed taking a step closer to me.

"Jeon Jungkook. Fucking stay from her. She is stupid, innocent and too soft hearted for a guy like you. I won't let you use her." I squint my eyes tilting my head. My rage taking the best of me and his heart piercing words didn't help at all.

"I never used her. Mind your Fucking language."

He raises his finger pointing at me in a threatening manner. "Last time, I let you go with only some words. This time if you play with her, you'll have at least hundred broken bones."

I clench my jaw harder, my nostrils flaring in anger. I can feel the volcano inside me getting ready for the out burst.

"As if. She is the one who played with me. All the time she said she loved me but I'm not blind. Wasn't something going on between you two? Because friends don't look like how you two do." He lets out a humorless chuckle pushing his hair back.

"So this is how you've been convincing yourself that you are on the right? Putting all the blame on her?" I take a step closer keeping my hand on his shoulder while glaring at him.

"Listen, it's all in the past. And now, if she comes to me then it's her decision. It's better if you don't poke your nose in our matter. It's between her and me." I give him a bitter smile patting his shoulder before turning around to walk away.

I hear him kicking the tyre of one of the cars in frustration.

But with every step I take, our conversation repeats in my mind and nothing he said makes sense. I heave out a sigh waiting for the lift to open.

With a 'ting' sound the doors open and instantly my eyes meet a pair of familiar eyes. I enter inside pressing the button to my floor.

She stands awkwardly beside me and I can feel her taking glances.

I turn around hastily making her flinch lightly. "Y/n, can I kiss you?" She blinks her eyes processing my sudden request. No words come out from her mouth so she nods her head instead.

I pull her by her waist into my chest smashing my lips on hers.

And that feeling again erupts in the pit of my stomach. I hold her jaw in my palm tilting her head. This is something I love, something that makes me forget about everything else.

I push my tongue inside her mouth kissing her like no tomorrow. She pats my shoulders telling me that she is running out of breathe. But I don't stop.

I bite her lower lips before pulling away with a peck. Just then the lift stops and the doors open. I turn around walking away leaving her alone. I rush to my office. Plopping on the chair my hand flies over my chest. I throw my head back on the seat taking in deep breathes.

This is what I always do.

Leave. Run away.

I'm not capable of looking her in the eye after everytime we do something intimate. The look in her eyes makes me feel bad, even when I know I haven't done anything bad.

I clench my jaw losing my shits right there. She always drives me crazy. Her little kisses, her glances full of love, her eyes that hold a feeling for which I'd give my everything to trust it again.

I always walk away from her because I am afraid to give myself any hopes and the way she looks at me, I don't want to lead her on too. Well, I have lead her more than enough already. This is such a mess.

I did everything to tell myself it's only lingering lust. I have gotten rid of all those feelings I once had. Guess, I was lying all the time to myself.

I shake my head starting my work. At this rate, I'll lose my company. I have been paying a lot more attention to
y/n these days.

The time passes by very slowly testing my patience every second. Today is just not my day. Before lunch I needed to attend a meeting and turns out it was a failure resulting in huge loss.

I loosened my tie rolling up my sleeves. Holding my hair in exhaustion I leaned back on the chair drinking the cold water to cool my burning muscles. I close my eyes and even in this moment I see her face.
I slam my fists on the desk in frustration. I don't know what to do anymore. All I know is that I want
y/n in my arms right now.

The only comfort place.

I keep the glass away. Just as I'm about to reach the phone there's a knock on the door. I retreat my hands back replying with a 'come in'

"Sir, the files are ready." My head snaps in the direction of the sweet familiar voice. My eyes meet the familiar pair of eyes. I exhale a breathe of relief keeping myself from smiling like a mad man.

I look at the files feeling her staring at my figure.

"He looks tired." I hear her mumbling then she quickly looks away as if it wasn't meant for me to hear. I look down at the file.

"I am tired."

She doesn't respond biting her lips, her cheeks taking a pink shade.

"Wanna help me?" She blinks her eyes staring at me in confusion. But soon her expressions change as if she understood me. She hums very lowly walking towards me with small steps.

She kneels down in front of me making me frown. When I realize how wrong she has taken my words I mentally slap myself. It's all my fault. Of course she'd take what I mean the way she did.

She raises her hand about to tug on my belt when I pull her by her arm making her sit on my lap. I wrap my arms around her waist snuggling in her chest and I feel her entire body being stiffened above me.

Is a hug that unexpected from me?

———————
——————————

Damn! I didn't even realize this book reached so far. I mean #5 in fanfiction in a million books. Like wow.

Just wanted to thank you guys for reading this. I hope it isn't boring. Haven't been able to pay a lot of attention to my only comfort place but from tomorrow I'm gonna be super active.

Stay healthy! And keep finding things that makes you happy. Because what matters is, your happiness.

Love you all♡