37

<Y/n>

As soon as I entered the office I kept the file on his tables looking up at him. His face looks so drained out. Probably working hard. I keep staring at him while he checks the files. So exhausted still he looks like the perfect creation of God.

How did I manage to worship his body? That handsome face?

I heave out a low sigh mumbling to myself. "He looks so tired." He suddenly snaps his head to my side. "I am tired." I look away balling my fists. Why do I have to be so l loud?
I swallow glancing at him with side eye.

"Wanna help me?" He whispers tilting his head. I blinked my eyes in confusion and then I realized what he is talking about. He is stressed. A Blowjob is quite good as a stress reliever, right? So he wants me to give him a Blowjob. Right? How else am I supposed to help him?

Well, it's a tempting help. How can I deny? With small steps I walked towards him kneeling in front of him. Just as my fingertips touched his belt he gripped my arms pulling me on his lap. My eyes widened to a size that they might pop out and roll on the floor when I feel his arms wrapping around my waist and his head rests in my chest. I stiffen on my place with my jaw dropping to the floor. The little organ between my ribs pounds against my chest so crazily that it might rip off my skin.

He snuggles in my chest letting out a satisfactory groan. "Hug me back." He commands in my ears. I snap out of my trance realizing this is real.

Jungkook is real.

And this hug is real. This feeling is real. This warmth and comfort is real.

I lift my shaking hands wrapping them around his back patting his skin lightly. I close my eyes resting my chin in his head. He runs his fingers over my back, his lips pressed against my skin. The euphoric feeling hits my gut.

"It's okay. You did good work." I tangle my fingers in his silky lock giving him the comfort he wants. I am hugging him like this after so long. It feels good. It feels as if I can hold him in my arms forever.

He pulls me closer to him placing a kiss on my chest. His fingers undo the buttons of my shirt in a swift moment and then unclasping the hook of my bra. It slips off my chest falling on my lap. My tits flash in front of his face as he slides his finger over my right nipple. He closes his lips on my left one making me throw my head back feeling his warm tongue.

He cups my breast with his one hand kneading it while moving his tongue over my other hardened nipple. I squirm on his lap pulling on his hair. He takes my perky nipple between his teeth pulling it making me arch my back. I let out a whimper before biting my lips to suppress it.

I silently gasp feeling his hard crotch poking my butt. I pat his shoulders trying to catch his attention. Instead he starts kissing my neck. "We are at work Jung—" My voice comes out in an inaudible whisper cutting abruptly feeling a throbbing pain on my thighs. Jungkook's hand rests on my thigh rubbing it to soothe the pain he just caused by slapping so hard. "And I'm the boss, baby. Stay quiet." I nod my head obediently letting him do as he wishes. His hands slide under my skirt. My gaze fixes on his veiny hands. It's such a turn on. Rolled up sleeves of a damn white shirt, veins popping from the hands, black branded watch on wrists and long fingers. It's such a fantasy.

His fingers brush over my panties as he feels the wetness on them. I feel his smirk against my skin while he bites on my neck harshly then soothing it with his tongue. He presses his thumb harder on my heat making me almost scream. 

"Please... Kook." I beg shutting my eyes tightly. "Look at you being such a slut for me." He whispers taking my ear between his teeth. A shiver runs down my spine. He rubs his thumb over my clothed pussy. I throw my head in his neck as he fastens the speed of his finger. He slides the thin fabric aside. My heart races in anticipation. The desire to have him inside me right at this moment heightens to the peak but all my imaginations come crushing down to the floor even before his fingers come in contact with my skin when there's a knock on the door.

"Shit" I curse quickly setting up my clothes. I get off his lap as he sucks in a deep breathe. Why is there always a cock blocker?

"I swear, this is gonna drive me crazy one day." He mutters leaning back on his chair. The knock comes again on the door. Louder this time. As if the person on the other side is too impatient. He glances at me to see if I'm fully ready before replying with an annoyed 'come in'.

"I'll go then, okay?" I turn over my heels to walk away when my steps halt and my heart drops out of my body. I can't feel it inside anymore. My very first reflex is to look at Jungkook only to find him having the most relaxing expression on his face. And then here it's me who is freaking out like crazy.

"Oh, Y/n." The female voice hits my ears. I instantly lower my head afraid to make any eye contacts. I'm being way too obvious. Y/n, get your acts together.

"Su Young!" Jungkook calls out her name feeling my awkward aura. "Hey Jungkook." She greets him turning her attention back to me. "Nice meeting you again, y/n." She said giving me her unreal smile. A smile so pretty, so beautiful. She is like the queen from a royal novel.

"Same." I reply short smiling slightly. "Why'd you come here?" Jungkook asked walking towards her, standing right beside me. "Well, you weren't picking up your phone and I wanted to ask you if you can make out some time so we can hang out." I stare at Jungkook briefly. He smiles at her so lovingly but then I notice that it didn't reach his eyes.

Fake.

"I'd love to go with you but I have lots of work. Maybe next weekend." She pouts her lips nodding her head. A kind of relief washes over me.

Just the thought of Jungkook being with her does something to my heart. Cracks it from the weakest point.
I admit that I have grown greedy and possessive over Jungkook. These feelings are so wrong but I can't help it.

Her eyes dart towards me. And damn! I can't even look at her straight without feeling the guilt inside me.

She suddenly smiles clapping her hands. She rushed towards Jungkook's side clinging onto his arms. I ball my fists wanting to push her away from him but who am I to do so. Her gaze shifts from me to Jungkook to me and then back to him.

"Then how about I steal this cute little employee of yours for a day?"