Netherbane misson

POV Ciara

5 of us, me, Kane, Elite, Maya and Abigail, the nether princess had a plan, she had a good idea where Crystal would be, and a plan to stop Crystal as well. "Okay we need horses for this mission," Abigail said. 

Kane took a step forward, "Horses...Horses... that'll be easy, we'll just have a chat with the stable keeper and..." 

I flipped my daggers, "I say we steal the horses and kill anyone who gets in my way," I said. 

the other four all turned to me, "I like this plan," Elite said, "Well stealing the horses not killing everyone," He said. 

I sighed, "You guys take all the fun out of this," I said. 

Abigail tapped the ruby thorn, "Each second we waste the more powerful Crystal gets, now come on, I'll distract the stable keeper, you Ciara steal the horses, Kane help her, Elite, Maya make sure the way out is clear," She ordered. 

we walked towards the stables, "Who put her in charge," I mumbled. 

"Ciara, she's the only one of us who even has a clue how to fight Crystal, I bear know her after all," Kane said. "If you stopped arguing with her you'll get along great," he added.

I really had missed Kane over the last few months, "I'm finding it hard to forgive the person who killed me, you know it's hard," I said.

Kane shrugged, "You'll do it Ciara after all think about how you and Charlie first met," 

Kane had a good point, my first time meeting Charlie he shot me with an arrow, old times now, felt like a lifetime ago, "Yeah, I am trying," I answered.

"I still think we should tell the others, Rain at least, after all, we meant to be the end stone crusaders," Kane said. 

I shook my head, "We tell Rain, It'll get back to Meeps and Razer, they were trying to stop us, don't get me wrong, I like Meeps and Razer...but I really, Really don't want to fight them," I answered.

Kane thought for a moment, "You like them? don't you? you've been making friends," He said.

I shrugged, "I want to be friends with them, but I feel uncombable around them, Kane they all know other versions of us, probably better version of us, I look at myself, before all this what was I? I would try to get myself hurt on any mission I went on," I said

Kane rubbed my back, "Ciara you are the best you, who cares about another universe you, I reckon that other Ciara hasn't gone time travelling with a short man with a question mark umbrella, and a blue box time machine?" Kane said.

I nodded, "yeah," Kane stopped me as we reached the stables. 

"No killing Ciara! knock them out," Kane ordered. "Now I'll distract the guy you knock him out with...." Kane pulled out a potion, "This, I took it from Stella's stuff, asleep potion...be warned it's a Stella potion and probably won't work right," 

Kane went first, walking up to the counter. "Hello, I'm thinking about horses recently, would I be able to buy any from here?" Kane asked. I started to sneak around the counter.

"Yes sir," the stale keeper said. 

"So I get to keep the horses right?" Kane asked. 

I couldn't see the guy's face but he definitely was rolling his eyes, he sighed. "Yes sir," 

"Cool, cool, cool," Kane said. "So I buy a horse and keep the horse right?" 

I had to be quick, otherwise, I was going to start laughing so damn much, I chucked the potion and it smashed into the guy's head. IT. DID. NOTHING! the guy spun around and pulled out a stone sword.