21

Andy wasn't about to waste any time and kissed her hard, pushing the straps of Pippa dress down over her shoulders and letting it fall to floor. She'd succeeded in undoing his pants and he stumbled out of them, both clumsily heading for the kitchen as he made sure his mouth stayed on her own. 

Hoisting her onto the island counter, she helped him to pull his top off and chucked it behind her. 

"These are nice and all, but I think you're better without them sweetheart". He panted while she lifted herself up as so he could slide her panties off. "Now lay back and open those legs for me". 

She did as she was told, feeling the arousal build at the fact he was in control. Her moan echoed around the kitchen as his tongue slid between her folds and teased at her while his hands kept her legs firmly apart. 
He moved his tongue around her, before coming to her clit and sucking gently. He felt her quake slightly and looked up. "Not yet sweetheart". 

"It's time like this that I fucking hate you". She half laughed as he did and pushed his head back down. "Don't stop..."

"Just getting started Pip, you've no idea how badly I've wanted to fuck you on this counter". Then continuing his pleasurable assault,  sliding two fingers inside of her. "Looks like you're wanting that too..." She'd already been weeping for him and that had made him harden more. 

"Uh huh..." It came out as a squeak from her and he smirked, pleased that he could still make her as wet as he used to for him. He felt her clench around him and stopped. "Not until I say Pip..."

The coil in her stomach was about to snap, "Andy please..." 

"Nope...you're gonna have to touch yourself sweetheart..." 

"Where!" She panted in desperation. 

He took her hands and placed them on her breasts before getting back down between her legs. Pippa did as ask, massaging them and gently rolled her nipples between her fingers. He felt her tighten more around his fingers while his thumb gently worked circles around her clit. 

He was harder than ever now and stopped,withdrawing his fingers before pulling her up from the counter. Turning her around he leant her over it and then slammed into her from behind, causing her to moan and shake slightly. "There's a good girl..." He kept a hold of her hips, the growl rippling through his chest while he thrusted into her harder. 

"I...I need..." 

She was all but about to explode and he knew that she couldn't hold for much longer. "Say my name as you cum Pip..."
She came shaking and moaning his name, causing him to finally release deep within her. His lips pressing kisses against her shoulder blade and trailing to her neck. 

Pippa could feel him catching his breath against her skin and kept a firm grasp against the counter while she came down from her own high. 

"That was...overdue..." Her ragged breath managed to get out and she turned to face him, kissing him gently and feeling his hands run up and down her waist. 

"I think we need to take this upstairs..." He grinned and rested his forehead against hers. 

"I don't have as much stamina as I used to...well...I'm gonna need a while to recover".

He picked her up and carried her upstairs putting her on the bed and then crawling over over her, starting his trail of kisses up her leg and body until he reached her lips, pausing for a moment until he placed his mouth over hers. 

"What time are the kids meant to be back?" 

He smirked devilishly. "They're not - I'm meant to be meeting them later on", and threw her a look. "We've got all time in the world..."