4

"you ready?" hyunjin asked.

"i don't know. i'm excited and scared." jisung frowned.

"you're going to LOVE being on stage, don't worry mate." chan smiled, placing his arm around jisungs shoulder.

"don't fuck up." minho warned him.

"ignore him. you've got this, jisung." chan smiled.

"thank you."

"HELLO EVERYBODYYYYY!" minho smiled energetically as he grabbed his mic. the crowd erupted into screams, only dying down when minho held his hand up.

"we would like to introduce our drummer for this tour! as you know, changbin had to get surgery for his hand. so for now, we'd like you to meet HAN JISUNG!" minho had the biggest smile plastered on his face, the crowd screaming and chanting jisungs name.

"jisung, why don't you say something to the fans?" chan suggested.

"hi everyone! as you know, i'm han jisung! i know you're not here for me, but let's make good memories!" jisung smiled, the crowd screaming for him once again.

"let's get started with our first song!" hyunjin smiled.

jisung started them off with rock, the other members playing a couple seconds after.

jisung loved being on stage. he felt euphoric. this was the most energetic anyone on stage and back stage had seen him, ever.

"good job guys!" felix immediately engulfed jisung in a hug. "how was it?"

"amazing." jisung smiled.

"you did amazing, the crowd loves you!" hyunjin smiled.

"celebratory dinner!" chan yelled.

jisungs stomach sank as a big smile appeared on his face. "let's go!" i can't get out of this one.

they all sat around a table in the diner, talking amongst themselves and sipping on their drinks. jisung sat back, observing.

"chan your guitar solo was perfect!" minho complimented.

"okay but your vocals? sounded heavenly." chan responded.

"they always do." minho playfully rolled his eyes.

this continued on. compliments. play fighting. bickering.

and jisung wasn't a part of any of it.

he simply felt invisible.

it's not fair. why is he nice to everyone else? why is he only mean to me. did they all just forget i'm here? they're all having so much fun.

"actually guys, i'm gonna go back to the bus and nap, i'm super exhausted. i have food i can eat later." jisung smiled, pushing his chair out.

minho didn't say anything, only glaring at him while the rest bid him good night.

jisung walked out of the restaurant, practically running to the bus and getting on. he closed the doors, immediately going to his backpack. he grabbed the floral covered box out of it, rushing to the bathroom.

it's been thirty minutes. jisung was sitting on the floor, eyes droopy. he felt light headed as he began losing touch with all his senses. what was only a few seconds felt like hours to jisung when he regained consciousness.

he pulled himself up, cleaning up the mess he'd made. he sighed as he looked into the mirror, simply walking away. he crawled into his bed, wincing in pain as he curled up into fetal position.

"he's asleep, i feel bad." felix frowned as he checked on jisung.

"so don't." minho shrugged.

"be a little nicer to him, come on." chan sighed.

"no. i hate him." minho snapped.

"why?" hyunjin asked in disbelief.

"that's none of your business." minho rolled his eyes, going to the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

"i hope you're not having a hard time, sun." felix frowned, gently rubbing his arm.

"let's all rest too, we have another concert tomorrow." chan suggested.

"yeah, good night." everyone agreed.

once it went silent, jisung opened his eyes. he stayed facing the wall, letting tears roll down his chubby cheeks. he covered his mouth to stay quiet, using his other arm to hold himself tightly.

he took deep breaths, trying to calm himself down. once he calmed down he just laid there, numb. he didn't feel any emotion, scratching his thighs roughly.

eventually he stopped, and just stared. he stared at the ceiling above him, zoning out. the poor boy didn't fall asleep until the sun started coming up.

"hey sun! let's go out on the town today!" felix shook the boy lightly to wake him up.

"okay, let me get ready real quick." jisung smiled.

"we gotta hit ALL the shops!" felix squealed.

jisung got up and ready, meeting felix at the front of the bus.

"ready?" felix asked.

"mhm!" jisung smiled.

the group set off together, walking through the city. they shopped all morning, feeling like their legs were going to fall off.

they were approaching one of jisungs most dreaded times of day.

lunch.

"jisung, what do you want to eat?" hyunjin asked.

"i don't really care." jisung offered a small smile.

"wanna eat at this café?" chan pointed.

"sure!" jisung smiled brightly, his heart pounding out of his chest.

"great! let's go." jeongin led them inside.

a/n: hi my loves :))) a lot more angst to come don't worry your pretty little heads >:)