15

"minho hyung can you help me take my bracelet off?" jisung asked, hoping he wasnt going to get ignored again.

minho sighed, walking over to jisung. he gently grabbed jisungs hand, lifting it higher. he unclamped the bracelet, handing it to jisung.

"thanks hyung." jisung smiled, trying to ignore the butterflies in his stomach.

minho just hummed, continuing to prepare for their concert.

"sun! i can't wait to see you on stage." felix said as he clung to him. "you look so hot on stage, doesn't he minho hyung?"

minho didn't answer, earning an eye roll from felix.

"anyways, have fun." felix smiled, placing a kiss on the side of jisungs head.

"seriously, how do you not get jealous?" jisung looked at changbin.

"his love language is physical touch so obviously that's how he shows he loves and cares about people. we know each other's boundaries when it comes to skinship with friends. and also i'm the one that gets to fuck him so." changbin shrugged.

"seo changbin the man that you are." jisung put a hand on his heart.

"i'm guessing you're the jealous type?" changbin asked.

"...maybe." jisung said, looking away.

"i can see it, honestly." felix nodded.

"i'm gonna go bother minho hyung now, ttyl xox!" jisung blew kisses at the two as he walked towards minho. "hi hyung."

minho didn't even look at him.

"hyung. hyung. hyung. hyung. hyung." jisung kept poking him.

minho finally snapped, pushing jisung up against the wall. he placed his hands on either side of jisungs head. 

"what do you want? attention?" minho asked, clearly annoyed.

"...yeah." jisung felt like he could barely breathe. the butterflies in his stomach were almost too much as his cheeks tinted pink.

"stop being a fucking attention whore and stop annoying me. i don't fucking like you."

"yet." jisung added.

"i won't ever like you."

"give me one reason why."

"you're annoying."

"you have hated me from the start, before i started annoying you. so? what is it?"

"that's none of your business."

jisung wrapped his hands around minhos neck, pulling him closer. he looked into his eyes with a sharp gaze.

"YOU hate ME. not the other way around. i think i deserve an explanation."

"i don't."

"then keep it to your fucking self."

"and if i don't?"

"i'll do something that will make sure you aren't able to sleep at night."

"like what?" minho challenged.

"like this." jisung said, smashing their lips together. minho was shocked, but kissed back. it wasn't anything too long, just enough to get jisungs point across.

"what the fuck?!" minho threw jisungs arms off of him.

"talk to you later hyung!" jisung called out in an annoyingly teasing voice.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL!" felix screamed as the band walked off stage.

"thanks lix." jisung ruffled his hair.

"i'm so hungry." hyunjin complained.

"so...is anyone going to talk about the stronger than normal tension between minho and jisung?" jeongin asked.

"can we PLEASE?" felix begged.

"spill." hyunjin looked at jisung.

"i just...gave him a little punishment." jisung shrugged.

"it was hell." minho shuddered.

"was it?" jisung smirked, looking over to him.

"well you clearly enjoyed it way too much." minho scoffed.

"what happened?" chan asked.

"he kissed me!" minho said, trying not to yell.

"he kissed back." jisung shrugged.

"wait...WHAT?" felix stood up.

"you kissed him? he kissed back? HE KISSED BACK?" hyunjin joinef felix in standing up.

"oh my god...okay." chan sighed.

"i'm going to my room now, good night guys." jisung smiled.

as soon as he got to his room, he locked the door.

god why the fuck would i do that? you're supposed to make him WANT to be your friend not make him hate you even more. punishment? lame excuse. punish yourself. you want to give out punishments so bad, punish. your. self.

jisung let out s shaky breath, grabbing the dark floral box. he locked himself in the bathroom, sitting in front of the door.

it was getting late and minho still hadn't seen the boy come out of the bathroom. in all honesty, he was worried. but he'd never admit that so he stayed in bed.

he only got up when he had to use the bathroom. he knocked on the door, listening for an answer.

"jisung?" he called out.

no answer.

"han jisung hurry up! you're not the only person who needs to use the bathroom."

when the door finally opened, minho was met with tired eyes. he tried so hard not to care. to just ignore him. but he simply couldn't.

he placed his hands on his waist, pushing jisung back into the bathroom.

"are you okay?" he asked gently.

"i'm sorry for kissing you. i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable. i'm sorry for being annoying. i'm sorry for being such a burden. i'm sorry-" jisungs tired apologies were cut off by minho.

"hey, don't apologize for anything. go get some rest, okay?" minho gave a soft smile.

jisung just shook it off, nodding as he walked away. he placed his pretty floral box back into his bag, crawling into bed.

"he wasn't lying when he said i won't be able to sleep." minho said as he stared at the ceiling.

a/n: prepare for a lot of tension and angst 😈🫦🫶