28

jisung broke down, wrapping his arms around minho. minho ran his fingers through jisungs hair, holding him close. jisung sobbed into minhos chest, eventually dropping to the ground as standing became too much for him. minho went down with him, keeping his arms secure around him.

"it'll be okay. i'm here." minho said gently.

"is he-" felix walked on the bus, meeting minhos gaze.

"not right now. please wait til i text you." minho said sternly, but still gently.

felix nodded, understanding how jisung feels about being vulnerable in front of people.

"you okay hannie?" minho asked gently.

"i-i just...it sucks." jisung sobbed out.

"i know bubs. and it's something that'll always happen. you gotta learn that those sad bitches on the internet have nothing to do with you. you gotta learn your worth, you can't let them get to you. cause i promise you're none of those things, okay han jisung?" minho said gently.

jisung only nodded, squeezing minho tightly.

"it'll take some time, but thank you hyung." jisung said with a soft smile.

"what uh...what's in that box?" minho asked.

"u-uh..that's for another time." jisung said quickly.

"okay, sorry. i don't mean to make you uncomfortable." minho said, softly running his fingers through jisungs hair.

"you can text lix now." jisung said, offering a small smile.

"okay. let's get slushees again tonight, yeah?" minho smiled.

"yeah. thank you." i'm falling so hard for him.

"sun!" felix smiled as he wrapped his arms around his best friend.

"hey pixie." jisung chuckled.

"you doing okay?" felix whispered.

"yeah. thank you." felix left a soft kiss on jisungs head, pulling him to cuddle on the couch.

"i call dibs on the other side of sun!" hyunjin called out, running to the couch.

"careful. his boyfriend might get jealous." felix teased.

"minho hyung is not my boyfriend!" jisung giggled as he blushed.

"i never said his name." felix smirked.

"ooooooouuuuu!" hyunjin poked jisungs side playfully.

"what did you guys do last night? other than the matching tattoos." changbin asked as he sat next to felix.

"we walked around listening to music, we stargazed in the park, and got slushees. after the tattoos we went back to the hotel." jisung blushed as he recalled last nights events.

"so you went on a date." seungmin said as he sat next to hyunjin.

"where's minho hyung?" jisung whispered.

"at the very back talking to jeongin and chan hyung." changbin chuckled.

"it wasn't a date! at least i don't think it was." jisung mumbled.

"wait! do you like him?" felix already knew the answer.

"i-i.." jisung blushed.

"hey guys, what are you talking about?" minho smiled as he walked over with chan and jeongin, sitting across from them.

"uh bitches" felix said quickly. "fuck." he sighed.

everyone bursted out into laughter.

"liars." jeongin chuckled, shaking his head.

"shhhhhhhhhhhh don't call us out." felix shook his head.

"anyways, our next show is in three days, so we'll be resting or on the road." chan announced.

"fine with me." jisung nodded.

minho zoned out, staring at the man who was sandwiched by four of his friends.

i want his attention too. he's barely talked to me since they got here. don't be toxic minho, he's hanging out with his friends! but i want some attention too...i'll just wait, he'll give me attention when he wants to calm your tits minho. i-

"min? you good?" jisung asked. chan pushed minho, bringing him back to reality.

"what?" minho asked, blinking rapidly.

"you zoned out." jisung chuckled.

"oh..sorry." minho laughed shyly.

the bus came to an abrupt stop, jisungs hips rubbing roughly against the two he was sandwiched between.

"ow!" he cried out in pain, taking a deep breath.

"are you okay?" everyone panicked, seeing as jisung started crying.

"y-yeah sorry." jisung chuckled. he was about to wipe his tears but minho beat him to it. he was kneeling in front of jisung, his gentle hands wiping away the salty tears that trickled down his cheeks.

"you okay hannie?" he asked softly.

DO YOU THINK IM OKAY THEY RUBBED UP AGAINST FRESH-

"yeah, im fine." jisung let out a chuckle, staring into minhos soft eyes.

"you sure?"

"yeah, sorry." jisung shyly smiled.

"what happened?"

"i just- i don't really know. it's okay though, i'm fine. really."

"god damnit i have a boyfriend and you two STILL make me feel single." felix groaned.

"just kiss already please." hyunjin added.

"shut up!" jisung blushed.

"awww hannie you're so shy." minho teased, pinching his warm cheek.

"stop!" jisung whined, slapping his hand away.

"cute." minho said under his breath, going back to where he was sitting.

"glad you're okay sun." felix smiled.

"minho hyung switch spots with me and hyunjin. the uneven number is bothering me." seungmin said.

"okay." minho nodded, getting up and sitting next to jisung.

"that's better." hyunjin smirked.

a/n: i'm so tired 😍🫶 how are you my loves? life updates?