31

"let's all go hang out as a group." chan suggested.

"i'm tired of going out." felix groaned.

"we can go to the beach." hyunjin shrugged.

"we have to go shopping first to get stuff for the beach, but that works." chan nodded.

of all places. not the beach.

"that good with everyone?" minho asked, everyone agreeing.

i've made a mistake.

"let's get going. johnny!" chan went to johnny, letting them know their plans for the day.

the group quickly shopped for beach day supplies. swim trunks, sun screen, towels, the essentials. they made their way to the beach, changing on the bus.

"i think i'll just sit for a while." jisung said as chan set up the beach umbrellas they'd bought.

"want me to join you?" minho asked, setting his stuff down next to where jisung was sitting.

"it's okay, you go have fun." jisung smiled.

minho just nodded, not wanting to push the man. everyone put their sun screen on, taking their shirts off and heading to the waves.

after about thirty minutes of peace, jisung was picked up by six pairs of hands.

"no! put me down!" he yelled as he was carried to the water, thrown into the waves.

laughs echoed in his ears as he walked back to the group.

"fuck you guys!" jisung whined, quickly walking to his spot to dry off.

reluctantly, he peeled the uncomfortably wet shirt off of him, a group of boys near by staring at him. he grew very uncomfortable when he saw them laughing, knowing exactly what they were laughing about.

he then noticed minho marching up to the boys, immediately hearing yelling.

"the fuck are you looking at?" minho spat.

"an emo fag." the one front and center spat back.

minho grabbed ahold of his hair, pulling him in close. "if i were you i'd watch your fucking mouth. you're fucking with the wrong one." minho pushed the boy back, watching his eyes filled with fear.

"hey man, we were just joking." one of his friends defended.

"jokes are supposed to be funny." minho scoffed.

"let's just leave." another one said, backing away.

"i'll beat all your fucking asses if you even so much as LOOK at my boyfriend again." minho spat, watching the boys scatter. "all bark no bite." he scoffed.

minho made his way to jisung, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"h-hyung." jisung said lowly.

"ignore the stares. it's nobody's business. don't let it stop you from enjoying your day." minho said gently. "wanna go over and get some ice cream? you can wear my shirt if you want."

"just for now, please." jisung said quietly.

minho picked up his shirt that had been discarded earlier. he slowly handed it to jisung, taking the time to admire his abs and his small waist.

"fuck you're beautiful." minho said under his breath, watching jisung put his shirt on.

"what was that?" jisung asked, pretending not to hear what minho had said.

"n-nothing. let's go. don't wear the shirt too long though, you'll get a farmers tan." minho chuckled.

jisung just nodded, checking minho out. he couldn't get enough of his honey toned skin, his soft abs, his big pecks, his veiny arms and hands- he was simply obsessed with the older.

"like what you see?" minho teased.

jisung looked around, their friends were playing a game in the water, too far away to be able to make out either of their faces. jisung pulled minho in by the back of his neck, leaving a lingering kiss on his lips.

"let's go." jisung smiled, walking towards the ice cream parlor.

minho snapped out of his daze, quickly following him into the parlor.

"finally some us time." jisung sighed in content, leaning his head on minhos shoulder as they waited in line.

"y-you can't just say and do things like that." minho complained, ignoring his face that tinted red.

"why? are you flustered?"

"i can make you even more flustered." minho stated.

"how?" jisung narrowed his eyes at him.

"i'll wait til we get a room." minho whispered in jisungs ear, his lips brushing up against it.

jisung turned completely red, butterflies erupting in his stomach.

"let's just get our ice cream and enjoy it." jisung said quickly.

"hi! can we get one banana split please?" minho asked the woman in front of them.

"of course! two spoons?" she asked, beginning to make the banana split.

"yep." minho smiled.

"hyung what are you-"

"we're splitting a banana split, duh." minho cut him off.

"he's a keeper." the woman smiled, teasing the pair.

"isn't he?" minho smiled.

"i was- youre like my ideal boyfriend. but expect i'm not into men. but like if i were you'd be- you know?" she shrugged.

"i get what you're talking about. kinda? i mean, i am into men, so-" jisung shrugged.

"on the house, happy pride month." she smiled.

"thank you! have a gorgeous day." minho smiled as he accepted the banana split.

the two seated themselves at a table outside with a beautiful view of the beach.

"i don't even know if i can eat this." jisung whined.

"i'm sorry i-" minho felt awful.

"don't. it's not cause that. you just- why would you- im too flustered right now." jisung cut him off, whining.

"you're so cute." minho smiled, pinching jisungs cheek. "here. open."

jisung slowly opened his mouth, allowing minho to feed him the first bite of the banana split.

"it's so good." jisung said excitedly, taking his spoon to take another bite.

"isn't it? i'm glad we get to share these moments." minho said with a small smile on his face.

neither of the boys knew what they were. they didn't know how to describe their relationship. and they were both too nervous to ask. but at the same time, they were both content with it. they were fine as they were. for now.

"i'd love to share the rest of these little moments with you." jisung blushed.

a/n: i hope i'm not just some super funny awesome sexy genius author to you guys, but a mom too.