9

it was a very relaxed fourteen hours. they just talked and slept the entire time. as soon as they landed in new york, they were rushed to a bus and to their hotel. it was a hectic process, but at least they didn't have to perform until the next day.

"you guys wanna eat together in the dining hall?" felix asked, everyone agreeing.

"oh, i'm not really hungry right now. you guys can go ahead though." jisung politely declined.

"you sure?" hyunjin asked.

"yeah, i'm okay." jisung smiled.

"let us know if you need anything, okay?" jeongin said as he placed his hand on jisungs shoulder.

"i will." jisung nodded, watching everyone go the dining hall.

i need a cigarette.

jisung sighed, walking out to the balcony and pulling out a pack of cigarettes. he took one between his lips, lighting it. he took a long drag, closing his eyes. he'd finally managed to get his mind at peace.

"hey ji, can you share this sandwich with me? i can only eat half." felix asked as he walked onto the balcony.

"how'd you get in?" jisung furrowed his brows.

"i stole minhos room key." felix shrugged. "anyways, do you want it?"

"sure." jisung sat down, offering felix the cigarette.

"i didn't know you smoke." felix commented as he took the cigarette.

"yeah..i was trying not to. i didn't want to be judged. but i give up." jisung shrugged, taking a bite of the sandwich.

"they're a bunch of rockstars. you're friends with rockstars boyfriends. no judgement on that." felix chuckled.

"i know, the public is so judgmental though."

"stop giving a fuck." felix chuckled. "you're a rockstar. don't be afraid to be you, unapologetically. fuck society, that's the whole message."

"yeah..you're right." jisung nodded as felix handed him the cigarette back.

jisung took another drag, putting the cigarette out. he continued talking with felix as he ate the sandwich, actually hoping his body doesn't reject it. he finished it, moving inside to cuddle felix.

"how are you feeling?" felix asked quietly.

"i'm okay, why?" jisung looked up.

"i see you getting a lot of praise online, lots of people are mad at your mom for outing you. but of course there's still homophobia flooding everything." felix sighed.

"oh." that was all jisung said. it was all he could say.

the door opened, the rest of their friends entering behind minho.

"how'd you get in? i stole your key?" felix asked, confused.

"i asked the front desk for a new one sherlock." minho sighed. "whyd you steal my room key?"

"to come feed jisung." felix answered innocently, earning an eye roll from minho.

"everything's always about jisung." minho muttered in a mocking tone.

jisung did not like this at all.

it reminded him of the things his mother would say to him.

which made him think she's right.

jisung didn't say anything, simply going back to the balcony for a smoke.

"really minho?" felix sighed.

"what?" minho rolled his eyes.

"why do you hate him?" chan said, irritated.

"that's none of your fucking business. leave." minho snapped, feeling frustration build up in his chest.

chan just scoffed, leaving. everyone else followed behind him, scared of the elders behavior.

when jisung walked back in, minho was already fast asleep. he walked to the bathroom, getting light headed. he lost any sense, his body dropping to the ground. a few seconds later, he sat back up. he groaned as he held his head.

he slowly got up, grabbing the floral box he'd planned on using earlier and didn't have enough time to hide.

"jisungie, wake up." felix called in a singsong voice, shaking jisung lightly. "cmon, we gotta see the city!"

"i'm coming." jisung groaned, stretching out his body.

"we have to see the whoooole city!"

"that sounds like a lot of work." jisung mumbled. let's hope my body works with me.

"yup! now cmon."

jisung lazily got up, getting ready for the day. once he was ready, he met his friends in the dining hall. they all went to a table after getting their food, sitting down to eat together like always.

jisung slowly nibbled on his food, watching everyone interact. their table was filled with jokes and laughter, his friends making fun of one another. he just watched, taking the smallest bites possible of his food.

until he couldn't help it.

he ended up eating everything on the plate pretty quickly, instantly regretting it as he felt his body rejecting it. everyone looked up, concerned. their attention was drawn away from each other as jisung quickly got up, rushing to the bathroom.

"jisung?" felix walked into the bathroom with hyunjin.

jisung was laid unconscious on the ground.

the two panicked, running towards him. by the time they had been sitting him up, he started regaining consciousness.

"are you okay?" felix asked.

"i'm fine." jisung nodded, grabbing his head.

"we're not going out today. we'll stay with you to rest." hyunjin said gently.

"no!" jisung released himself from their embrace, standing up. "i'm really okay. let's go see the city." he said with a smile.

"jisung this is the second time this has happened. that i know of." felix said sternly.

"wait, this has happened before?" hyunjin asked, earning a nod from felix.

"guys i'm really okay. i'll go brush my teeth and then we can leave." jisung insisted.

"fine." felix sighed, knowing how stubborn he is. "but if you need to take a break or sit at any point during the day, tell me. cause if this happens again i'm not letting you perform tonight."

"lix that is not fair!" jisung protested.

"yes, sun, it is. it's for your health and safety." felix said gently.

"fine!" jisung said, displeased. "but please don't tell anyone, please?"

"we won't." hyunjin and felix said in unison.

"thank you." jisung gave a relaxed smile.

a/n: jisung...smfh. AND minho? okay attitude 🙄😕 and hyunjin and felix being the best bffs to jisung ever 😕🫶 they have my heart.