58

"hey guys." jisung smiled as he entered the bands practice room.

"hey sung, what's up?" minho smiled.

"well...felix i have a question." jisung smiled as he turned to felix.

"huh?" felix walked over to him.

"will you..be my best man?" jisung smiled.

"what? WHAT? OH MY GOD? HE PROPOSED?" felix screamed as he jumped happily.

"i proposed." jisung corrected, playfully rolling his eyes.

"HOLY SHIT!" hyunjin screamed.

"congratulations!" changbin smiled.

"changbin will you be my best man?" minho asked.

"yes!" changbin smiled happily, a warm feeling spreading through his chest.

"the rest of you are groomsmen, don't worry. we'll discuss details later." jisung smiled.

"i thought he just got a new ring but holy shit!" hyunjin said as he examined the ring on minhos finger.

"nope, sungs proposed last night." minho said with a soft smile.

"screaming, crying, throwing up, that's so cute. how did you propose?" felix asked.

"went to watch the sunset and stargaze. and we danced under the moon and all the stars and when it's u started playing i proposed to him." jisung smiled.

"that is fucking magical." hyunjin said in awe.

"i asked him earlier about marriage but i had no idea he'd be proposing." minho chuckled.

"i'm so happy for you guys." chan smiled.

"thank you. that was all!" jisung smiled, leaving a peck on minhos lips. "have a good practice!"

the boys waved jisung off, saying bye to him.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE ACTUALLY GETTING MARRIED!" chan screamed as he wrapped his arms around minho.

"okay, okay." minho laughed. "yes, i'm getting married. it's crazy to me too. but i couldn't be happier."

"we have to celebrate tonight! tell jisung to join us all for dinner, it's on me." changbin smiled.

"no, we will split it." felix shook his head.

"i can just pay for everyone." chan offered.

"guys it's okay, i got it." changbin insisted.

"babe, we can split the check." felix whined.

"i can pay for everyone's dinners!" chan sighed.

minho giggled as he sent jisung a video of the three arguing over who would pay.

"jisungie just said he can invite his dads and they'll pay." he laughed.

"no, i feel bad." chan shook his head.

"we'll figure it out later, back to practice." hyunjin groaned.

🦋

"i'll pay, don't even worry about it." insu said as everyone sat around the table.

"let's split the check, i insist." chan smiled.

"i'm a business owner. trust me, this isn't going to hurt my bank." insu laughed.

"just give up, insu is stubborn." minjun chuckled as he turned to jisung, hugging him. "congratulations!"

"thank you." jisung smiled.

"when's the wedding? have you planned that yet?" insu asked.

"we haven't. but probably next fall?" jisung shook his head.

"wonderful!" minjun squealed.

🦋

"let's toast to minsung!" insu said as he picked up his glass.

"to minsung!" the table echoed, cheering their glasses.

"eat up." minjun smiled.

"thank you guys. you've all helped me so much through everything." jisung smiled as he took a bite of his food.

"you deserve to be surrounded by people who love and support you." minho smiled softly.

"we'll always support you." hyunjin added.

"we love you sun! and minho hyung..i guess." felix said playfully.

"go fuck yourself." minho deadpanned.

"i don't need to i have changbin hyung." felix stuck his tongue out.

"that's the response i expected tbh." jisung nodded.

"one normal dinner." chan sighed as he rubbed his temples.

"so, do you plan on adopting?" minjun asked.

"we haven't really discussed it." jisung shrugged. "but i would like to once we're settled down and financially stable enough for a child."

"exactly what i was thinking." minho nodded.

"so that's settled." insu spoke as a smile made its way to his face.

"boy or girl?" felix asked.

"girl first." minho and jisung answered at the same time, their heads snapping towards each other as they broke out into laughter.

"why girl? you're both men wouldn't it be easier to handle a boy?" hyunjin furrowed his brows.

"it'll probably be hard considering raising a girl is way different, but we can figure it out." minho shrugged.

"we'll adopt a boy eventually." jisung shrugged. "i just want a daughter first."

"ooooh should we home school our kids once everyone adopts or put them in public school. or private school?" jeongin asked.

"i would want to put my kids in public school but keep very open discussions with them. certain things we will talk about at home. like sex ed. i'm not letting my kids just learn what the school teaches. they need to learn about safe sex, man on man and woman on woman included." jisung shrugged.

"and i want them to be open with us. i want them to trust us, and not feel the need to lie. i want them to be able to communicate anything and everything, to the extent that they're comfortable with. especially if they're uncomfortable with something. and we'll take mental health days." minho added.

"you guys are going to be amazing parents." insu spoke with a soft smile.

"thank you." jisung smiled.

"if everyone's done we can go ahead home." minjun smiled as he noticed no one has touched their food in a while.

"good night guys." jisung smiled as he stood up.

everyone bid their farewells, going their separate ways.

"let's go home now, my love." minho smiled softly, pressing a kiss onto jisungs cheek.

a/n: hello my loves! how are you guys? i'm pretty exhausted, but i'm okay!