𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

NINETEEN
-
19

NINETEEN - 19

HEALING
-

"ONE TAB FOR THE FOUR OF US,

please!"
Clyde told the bartender, as he, Utahime Gojo, and Nanami sat down on the high barstools directly in front of the main bar counter.
Ichiji choose to step out of the celebration, being the designated driver.

"And whose the poor sonuvabitch that's paying?"
Gojo asked wearily.

"Me!"
Clyde smiled cheekily, scratching his cheek as he imaged the damage of this night on his wallet.
"Think of it as a way of saying 'thank you' for letting me see... uh... 'M-Mieko' again...and alive at that."

"Alright."
Utahime snorted, turning to the bartender, raising her pointer finger as a way of demand,
"Give me a nicely aged red wine."

"Oh alright! This night is gonna be fun! I want a
Gin and Tonic."
Gojo told the bartender, as Clyde also gave him his order however in a tad bit more mannered way than that of Gojo and Utahime's way.

The three all taken a sip of their drink of choosing, when Clyde realized Nanami hadn't bothered to order anything at all.
When Nanami caught the side eyed glare, he raised an eyebrow.

"Well, go on. Don't be shy. I'm a A rank sorcerer, I can handle a night's tab."

"I'm not worried about your wallet, I'm wondering if it's alright to celebrate when Mieko's currently in a medically induced coma."
Nanami harshly scolded the man, making him drop his playful, trying-to-be-nice grin.

"Why not!? We did our job, Nanami. We found Carolina and she'll be going back with us and easily be ranked a special grade sorcerer! And Choi Kwang-Ho is already dead!"
Gojo cheered, already feeling the oozy, free-falling feeling from his liquor.

"That's not a good thing."
Nanami hissed.

"Nanami. I've known Carolina since high school. It's fine. If anything she'd want us to do this."
Clyde said, staring up at the man, as Nanami had now gotten up off the bar stool.

"You know Carolina, not Mieko."

Nanami's comment got in under Clyde's skin, snarling at his statement,
"Yeah, you're right. Carolina was the sweetest person on Earth. Mieko's a bitch."

The anger quickly clicked inside Nanami.
"How dare you say that!? After everything she's lost!?"
Nanami yell out harshly, raising his fist threatening at the man, his other hand clutching his white buttoned up shirt, though Nanami held his anger back, dropping his tight hold on the man's shirt.

When the bartender loudly cleared his voice, eyeing Nanami in disapproval, he dropped his raised fist down to his side as well, and then apologized for his behaviour to the bartender.