𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

EIGHTEEN
-
18

EIGHTEEN- 18

MOVING ON

-

"KWANG-HO, PLEASE! I DONT WANT

to fight you! Just let me exorcize you and get this over with!"
Mieko begged, still holding Kento in her arms as he continued to come in and out of it.

"You told me you'd never move on, whore!"

"And you told me to move on, Kwang-Ho! Please I can't handle this anymore. It's torture."
Mieko continued to pled, as Gojo and Clyde ran towards her, taking Nanami in their own arms while he mumbled nonsense.

"Is he alright?"
Clyde asked, worried.

"Carolina!? Please let it just be a coincidence!"
Gojo chimed in, though Mieko said nothing to either of the men, her gaze fixated on Kwang-Ho, who continued to bled from the arm Nanami hit with his seven-to-three technique.

"It's your fault we died! You're terrible wife, and an even worst mother! You killed your own child!"
Kwang-Ho hollered.

"You killed your child!?"
Utahime cried out in disbelief.

"It's wasn't my fault, Kwang-Ho! It was just a freak accident! We both know that, so please just let me exorcise you!"

"If you actually believed that, I wouldn't exist right now!"
Kwang-Ho hissed with venom,
"You say one thing, but you believe another!"

"Please Kwang-Ho!"
Mieko sob out, elongating her pled as she cried shakily, and her hands holding the clothing around her heart while she took deep breaths, trying to recover from her cry.

"Kwang-Ho I loved and will always love you and I'm terrified of moving on, that's why I haven't tried or let it happen yet! I don't want to lose you for a second time, I don't want it to seem like I pushed you away and forgot all about the life we created. But I'm more terrified of dying alone in a foreign country! It'll probably be weeks after my passing before Johnny or Anna would ever find out!"

"That's your fault."
He hissed, making Mieko sob even harder,
"They gave you everything and you took it for granted!"

"Mieko, I'll deal with this asshole, take Kento and the others out of the veil."
Gojo cut in, starting to remove his blindfold.

"Don't you dare!"
She hollered, halting Gojo in his steps.
"He's my problem! And I'm dealing with him!"

"You're too emotional to do so."
Gojo bluntly told her.

"Really!?"
Mieko screamed in pure fury, growling at Gojo's comment.

"Yes, really look at you right now!"
Gojo noted, watching as Mieko's face distorted into a deep hatred.