𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

TWENTY FOUR
-
24

MOMENTS BEFORE DISASTERS

FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS,

Mieko couldn't stop instigating Nanami's behaviour of messing around in the hospital.
In the elevator, she had her hand down his pants. While walking down the hallway, she pulled into a dark cubby to make out with him. When Gojo was in her hospital room with her and Nanami, she pulled him into the bathroom.
Nanami enjoyed every moment with a deep thrill at the cheekiness of their sneaking around, and he enjoyed even more that it was her who wanted him, instead of his constant pining and whining after her sour, bad attitude. Not to mention, in the last few days Mieko's personality had soften, and she was sweet as anything. She had a optimistic outlook on everything. Nanami often thought to be himself, even though he missed Mieko's snarky remarks— that he could definitely get used to the new her. Nanami was ecstatic and in love. He finally thought his patience and yearning for Mieko had paid off. Until the illusion was shattered.

"Mieko gets released today, doesn't she?"
Utahime asked, doubling check her information as she cleaned off some dust on Mieko's fresh new clothes she was carrying up to the room.

"Indeed she does."
Nanami said with a big, dummy smile, ecstasy and adrenaline from their new found love still in his body.

"I thought they were keeping her until she got her memory back?"
Gojo questioned, pushing the up button on the elevator when the three got the two elevators doors, awaiting for one to come. Nobody heard it, but in his tone held suspicion, as if he already knew the outcome of this day.
"Yeah me too."
Utahime chirped in.

"I'm not too sure about that."
Nanami said as the elevator came down.

When the doors opened, two nurses out stepped onto the floor, while gawking and admiring Nanami and Gojo on their way out. Both giving a seductive wave and smile to their desired men.
The three got in the elevator.

Utahime sighed, as the elevator started to go, making both men look at her in confusion. Utahime took a glance at the two with pouted lips as if to say what but quickly she knew why they gave her such a confused look.
"Just... losing a husband and a son must be hard. I can't imagine what that girl had to go through mentally."

"Clyde said she didn't even cry at their funeral. She just stared down at them in the caskets."
Gojo mentioned, making Nanami sigh.

"Then she started screaming that it wasn't her babies in the casket, because the funeral home botched up their makeup so badly."
Nanami added on dully despite the heavy details he just laid upon them.

"Poor woman."
Utahime simply said, shaking her head in pity as the elevator reached the desired floor of private rooms.

The three discussed how they would handle the situation of Mieko's discharge with care as they walked down to their hallway.
Nanami was halfway in an argument with Gojo about something concerning seating arrangements on the flight room, when he entered the empty room.